Crickets

It’s weird that Rankin is being brought up as a measuring stick but they’re one bad game away from missing the playoffs
Umm..... Spur is 1 loss away from missing the playoffs as well so what's your point? And Spur is ranked what down in the 200's for all 6man teams. Yes let's utilize them as a measuring stick because the Rankin scenario doesn't fit your agenda.

It’s weird that Rankin is being brought up as a measuring stick but they’re one bad game away from missing the playoffs
I would guess Rankin is being used based off of who they played and how they’re ranked all year. they’ve beat some high quality teams and had one of the toughest strength of schedules, max preps had them as the toughest schedule at one point. Something that I don’t feel is talked about enough though is how teams matchup to various styles of play. To me that is a big factor that often isn’t considered enough.

Umm..... Spur is 1 loss away from missing the playoffs as well so what's your point? And Spur is ranked what down in the 200's for all 6man teams. Yes let's utilize them as a measuring stick because the Rankin scenario doesn't fit your agenda.
Nobody wants to use Rankin as a comparison game because WB embarrassed them. Kc struggled and only pulled away after 25 went out.

If KC let’s Spur play with them they should just cancel the rest of the season and move to basketball. Spur is mid at best.

That being said I do believe KC is a good team. I just wonder if they peaked week 1. Defense will have to get stronger if they want to reach cowboy stadium.

There wasn’t a point to be made. It was just an observation

Back