Snapshot #'s

Over the years, I have heard this somewhere. Maybe I heard it in a dream. When you have a situation where there are only boys in your high school, (boys ranch) don't you have to double your enrollment as for as UIL is concerned to make it even with the schools that are counting girls and boys for their total number? Or does Boys Ranch now have girls in their school too?

Missing the following schools:
MULLIN PATTON SPRINGS AMHERST ANTON APPLE SPRINGS AQUILLA AVALON BALMORHEA NUECES CANYON GOLD-BURG BROOKESMITH
BRYSON BUCKHOLTS BYNUM CALVERT CAMPBELL CHILLICOTHE COOLIDGE COTTON CENTER COVINGTON DARROUZETT DELL CITY DIME BOX
EDEN EVANT FORESTBURG FRUITVALE GHOLSON GORMAN GRANDFALLS-ROYALTY GUSTINE GUTHRIE HARROLD HIGH ISLAND JONESBORO KOPPERL LADONIA FANNINDEL LEVERETTS CHAPEL LEAKEY GRADY LINGLEVILLE LOHN LOMETA LORAINE LORENZO
LUEDERS AVOCA MARFA MOTLEY COUNTY MCDADE MEADOW MIAMI MILFORD OLFEN PETERSBURG PRAIRIE LEA RICHLAND SPRINGS ROBY
RULE SANDERSON SANTA ANNA SIDNEY SIERRA BLANCA STRAWN THREE WAY SCHOOL THROCKMORTON TLC MIDLAND TRINIDAD VALENTINE
PANTHER CREEK VAN HORN VERIBEST NORTHSIDE WALNUT SPRINGS WELLMAN-UNION WHITEFACE WILSON WOODSON ZEPHYR
Sidney 46

These are not official but I was told by secretaries in the schools that Dime Box had 40 in HS...was not sure if that is what they turned in or not...someone basically said the same thing for Olfen, 40 and unsure if that is what was turned in or not....

those arent official numbers but will give you a solid idea

Dime Box lady said she didnt think football was in their plans...again not very clear if they check the play football box or not...sorry I tried!

When you have a situation where there are only boys in your high school, (boys ranch) don't you have to double your enrollment as for as UIL is concerned to make it even with the schools that are counting girls and boys for their total number? Or does Boys Ranch now have girls in their school too?
Boys Ranch has girls too, and they have when I was the entire time in high school. 2002-2005

Yeah, Boys Ranch has a lot of girls, actually (Source: I've been there a few times over the last several years).
History says they merged with Girlstown, USA in the 70's.
  1. Link 1
  2. Link 2

Just 26 missing!
AVALON BALMORHEA GOLD-BURG BUCKHOLTS BURKEVILLE CALVERT CHILLICOTHE COOLIDGE COTTON CENTER DARROUZETT DELL CITY FORESTBURG GUSTINE HIGH ISLAND LADONIA FANNINDEL LINGLEVILLE LOHN LUEDERS AVOCA MATAGORDA MILFORD SANTA ANNA STRAWN VERIBEST WALNUT SPRINGS WOODSON

If the number is 60.5 that will make drawing up a district in this area very interesting Follett, Darrouzett, Miami ,Lefors, Mclean, Groom, and Hedley.
would need 1 more team to make 2- 4 team districts.

If the number is 60.5 that will make drawing up a district in this area very interesting Follett, Darrouzett, Miami ,Lefors, Mclean, Groom, and Hedley.
would need 1 more team to make 2- 4 team districts.
so...Booker?

Don't shoot me. I don't know the implications of the district they are currently in.

Back