Site updates

Mike

Six-man master
Administrator
Today's update added just a few minor changes, mainly bug fixes, but I did also change a few things that I thought were worth mentioning.

First, thanks to a suggestion by @ArnaudAmalric, I've changed the spreads page to now be sorted alphabetically by home team name. Please note that if the game location is either neutral or TBD, the home team may not be accurate.

Also, I've added a weekly top games page to the site. I haven't added a main navigation link for this just yet, but when I do it will be listed under "Schedules". I've listed what The Toy has determined are the top 6 games to watch, according to the team's rankings, and I've also included an extra 6 games that almost made the list but not quite.

As always, if y'all have any suggestions on how to make the site better, don't hesitate to let me know. I won't guarantee I'll implement every suggestion, but I can guarantee I'll at least consider them all.

Oh, I also fixed it so that the default scores tab doesn't follow the schedules tab. In other words, clicking the scores link in the main navigation won't show you this week's scores until sometime Thursday when I switch the default and get things ready for the current week's scores.

Today's update added just a few minor changes, mainly bug fixes, but I did also change a few things that I thought were worth mentioning.

First, thanks to a suggestion by @ArnaudAmalric, I've changed the spreads page to now be sorted alphabetically by home team name. Please note that if the game location is either neutral or TBD, the home team may not be accurate.

Also, I've added a weekly top games page to the site. I haven't added a main navigation link for this just yet, but when I do it will be listed under "Schedules". I've listed what The Toy has determined are the top 6 games to watch, according to the team's rankings, and I've also included an extra 6 games that almost made the list but not quite.

As always, if y'all have any suggestions on how to make the site better, don't hesitate to let me know. I won't guarantee I'll implement every suggestion, but I can guarantee I'll at least consider them all.
I think the Toy nailed the top 12 this week for sure. Not one on that list that I personally feel doesn’t belong. Nice addition for sure!!

Back