User Titles

Big Mike,

I just wanted to reach out and see if there was something I could do to get my title changed? Mine says “six man pro” and it should say “six man guru” or even “six man expert”! Back in my playing days I was a “six man legend” but my coach held me back! I just didn’t want people starting to say things about me as if I’m not a six man guru! I’m sure you’ll have this fixed asap so no rush or anything! Very excited for the season to start!

Thanks everybody!

I just wanted to reach out and see if there was something I could do to get my title changed?

Those titles are automatically changed once members reach certain milestones on the site. The only way to change it yourself is to become a supporting member. Even then, though, you won't be able to use any of the exact titles that are reserved for the automated system, which are the ones listed in the first post of this thread.

I just didn’t want people starting to say things about me as if I’m not a six man guru!

I'm pretty sure we all know exactly how knowledgeable you are when it comes to six-man football. We've all seen your expertise shine!

I should pay more attention. I didn't know we could change titles. Neat!
Me either! I’m glad I found this and could make that update! 😂

Big Mike,

I just wanted to reach out and see if there was something I could do to get my title changed? Mine says “six man pro” and it should say “six man guru” or even “six man expert”! Back in my playing days I was a “six man legend” but my coach held me back! I just didn’t want people starting to say things about me as if I’m not a six man guru! I’m sure you’ll have this fixed asap so no rush or anything! Very excited for the season to start!

Thanks everybody!
Sorry about holding you back Wesper! I was always just too worried about you embarrassing the other teams too much along with making our guys jealous of your talents! Looking back now I truly regret it, we could have won 3 straight titles! Unfortunately it was a lesson learned too late. Just remember that I was a young coach at that time who was still learning to navigate the 6 man world and was honestly worried that the uil would find out that we paid your family to move into our small community from IMG Academy!

@TheWesp this is the post you missed where I clearly proved to be your HS coach!
Sorry about holding you back Wesper! I was always just too worried about you embarrassing the other teams too much along with making our guys jealous of your talents! Looking back now I truly regret it, we could have won 3 straight titles! Unfortunately it was a lesson learned too late. Just remember that I was a young coach at that time who was still learning to navigate the 6 man world and was honestly worried that the uil would find out that we paid your family to move into our small community from IMG Academy!

Back