User Titles

Mike

Six-man master
Administrator
I've been asked about this "11-man fan" that is under some folks username. Since I acquired the site a few years ago I've left that part as it is, for the most part. So we've been using the titles that are shipped with the software.

However, this off-season I decided to change those to something a little more suiting to the site. Knowing that Granger used to use "11-man fan" as one of the titles, I wanted to incorporate that one back into the site.

So, when you first join this site, your user title will be "11-man fan". That will change the more active you are here on the site. I won't go into detail about how/when those change, but I will list all the possible titles here just so folks will know. Also, these are in the order from "worst" to "best".

11-man fan
Six-man observer
Six-man fan
Six-man pro
Six-man expert
Six-man master
Six-man guru
Six-man legend

It's also worth noting that I'm still tweaking the requirements for each level so they are subject to change for a bit.

Now Mike, here I have been trying to be nice and not post a bunch of garbage and trash talk. Now to get to the Six-Man Legend, that I am (played High School 6-man 1969-1972) I'll have to post a lot of nonsense stuff. Y'all have a great day.

Now Mike, here I have been trying to be nice and not post a bunch of garbage and trash talk. Now to get to the Six-Man Legend, that I am (played High School 6-man 1969-1972) I'll have to post a lot of nonsense stuff. Y'all have a great day.

meeting talking GIF by South Park

You need to play five years of High School football to reach that level unless you are a Greyhound. Lol

Back