Semi finals Loraine vs Oakwood

This was the same things being said week six. Shouldn’t have taken the starters out and put ‘em away early. Maybe next week they won’t have mercy on em. The blood will be boiling the 14th for the bulldogs, I imagine an ejection or two. Can’t handle the adversity.
Yeah didn’t want to 45 them on there homecoming but guess what I don’t think during the state game Benjamin will be so nice. I also agree once the wheels start spinning Loraine’s fans will start crying and players will get heated over there… I really want to shake this guy from moraines hand after the game and hear him admit Benjamin is better then them

Didn’t see one dirty play from Benjamin during the game so yes go check it out, I’ll even stream it for you on discord and we can do a play by play of everything… we’re only speaking up now because because up to this point all the other people on here have done nothing but talked about how they don’t deserve to be here, the team is bought, and whatever other reason to discredit what this group of kids have done… also take note in the game the Benjamin kids helped up the whitharral players time after time regardless of what happened…disrespectful, big headed fan base 😂 that alone discredits everything your saying about Benjamin fans.. I will be at the state game (the only game I watch in person this year) I only joined this a few days ago to get in on the action you Loraine fans have been posting about Benjamin, now it’s all about the laughs you give me in particular I’m ☠️ by the stuff you say
U didn’t see one dirty play???!! Hahaha dude get outta here!! Their were SEVERAL!! Oh they would help them up?? Hmm..that’s funny, because when we played y’all our players would try to help yalls players up and y’all wouldn’t even take our players hands. Once again, it’s all on video. Go check it out👍And yes, some good ole fashioned humbling is what y’all need, from the players to alot of the fans💯And Sixman nation knows y’all wouldnt be there without the bought coaches and their pretty much the whole team kids🤣

Yeah didn’t want to 45 them on there homecoming but guess what I don’t think during the state game Benjamin will be so nice. I also agree once the wheels start spinning Loraine’s fans will start crying and players will get heated over there… I really want to shake this guy from moraines hand after the game and hear him admit Benjamin is better then them
Hahaha clown 🤡 didn’t 45 us?? Our best player was out in the 3rd. I tell u what, come look for me after the game, how about that??

Last edited:
All y’all Benjamin fans already talking about how y’all are the best team in state and go ahead and give y’all the trophy. Haha. Horrible fan base! I’ll tell what, come look for after the game, how about that?? Maybe a burger and some fries? And an extra large humble juice??

Hahaha clown 🤡 didn’t 45 us?? Our best player was out in the 3rd. I’ll tell what, come look for after the game, how about that?
I never said you were 45’ed, and previous post sounded like excuses as well as this one… I’ll be to busy celebrating a state championship but hey I’ll tell you what come join us in the festivities you would be the only one from Loraine so I’ll know who’s hand to shake… Loraine is the only team Benjamin has not 45ed this year you think it is because of something y’all did 🤣 okay… maybe there was more respect being shown that game then You Loraine fans can even understand, or yet your pride is still getting in the way of realizing either way…. No worries reality check is in store for Dec 14th… best player being out in the 3rd what about our starters being out to not mercy you guys on homecoming again I’m dead 😵

I never said you were 45’ed, and previous post sounded like excuses as well as this one… I’ll be to busy celebrating a state championship but hey I’ll tell you what come join us in the festivities you would be the only one from Loraine so I’ll know who’s hand to shake… Loraine is the only team Benjamin has not 45ed this year you think it is because of something y’all did 🤣 okay… maybe there was more respect being shown that game then You Loraine fans can even understand, or yet your pride is still getting in the way of realizing either way…. No worries reality check is in store for Dec 14th… best player being out in the 3rd what about our starters being out to not mercy you guys on homecoming again I’m dead 😵
Haha we’ll see buddy ole pal. With your bought team 🤣🤣Can’t do it with your original benjamin pony boys so had to go out and get HELP 🤣🤣WEAK!!!

Haha we’ll see buddy ole pal. With your bought team 🤣🤣Can’t do it with your original benjamin pony boys so had to go out and get HELP 🤣🤣WEAK!!!
What’s weak is a fan that has to make everything about something else to give themselves some fallout protection and take light from a team that is far better and superior to make it seam as if Loraine is getting robbed from something they earned spoiler alert 🚨 Even if Benjamin didn’t make it to state Loraine would have lost 🚨 guess what i guarantee if it was whitharral you fans would be crying the same thing 😭 they bought there coach 😭 lmfao. Now who’s really the 🤡

I can't wait until Rigdon leaves Benjamin and we won't have to deal with their insufferable fans any longer. I've never seen such entitled, obnoxious fans. SMH.
We’re only this way because y’all made us this way… no one asked you guys to start posting messages crying, talking about the players, or talking trash to begin with it’s funny that we’re just sitting here defending our team but yet we’re the insufferable fans that are “entitled and obnoxious “

So let’s get this straight it’s 100% ok for you guys to get on here and post crap about players, coaches , and fans because we’re winning but we are in the wrong to defend all of it…

Let’s recap everything I’ve commented on was in a response to something negative said about the team, players or fans first and not just laying back and accepting it to be said without a defense

So please give me a reason to why it’s ok for everyone else to talk crap but when we return it we’re just so bad… and just fyi we’re not entitled to anything Benjamin has never been here before and may not be here again in our lifetime robbing them from seizing the moment is shameful for any fan base to do from any team. Literally for it to have not been this way people could have treated them like every other team as we have (with Loraine as the exception because they started it) and called it a day…

Everyone will continue to be hurt. One guy doesn’t make a team amazing. I mean obviously, look what they have done to teams with one or two playmakers. Get out of here, I’ve heard enough for the year. Sorry you guys didn’t keep up with Benjamin last year but we went 10-1. Benjamin has destroyed all year teams with 1 player maker. (Like rigdon) that’s just so funny, ask any sane person not from Loraine that has played them if they are a dominant team!! The state will see.

Everyone will continue to be hurt. One guy doesn’t make a team amazing. I mean obviously, look what they have done to teams with one or two playmakers. Get out of here, I’ve heard enough for the year. Sorry you guys didn’t keep up with Benjamin last year but we went 10-1. Benjamin has destroyed all year teams with 1 player maker. (Like rigdon) that’s just so funny, ask any sane person not from Loraine that has played them if they are a dominant team!! The state will see.
No next it will be the refs or something

You can't say we and last year in the same sentence. Everyone knows you weren't in Benjamin last year. Rigdon or Hayes?

You saying Benjamin wouldn't have won state last year if the Rigdon kid was there? Chances are they would have without a doubt and they definitely would have if they had the Rigdon kid AND the Hayes kid both last year. That's why they brought them in. The chance to win a championship.

You saying they would win state this year without the Rigdon kid and the Hayes kid? No way. Take away just the Rigdon kid and they probably wouldn't have beat Whitharral and definitely not Loraine. Anyone who thinks they could is delusional.

You can't say we and last year in the same sentence. Everyone knows you weren't in Benjamin last year. Rigdon or Hayes?

You saying Benjamin wouldn't have won state last year if the Rigdon kid was there? Chances are they would have without a doubt and they definitely would have if they had the Rigdon kid AND the Hayes kid both last year. That's why they brought them in. The chance to win a championship.

You saying they would win state this year without the Rigdon kid and the Hayes kid? No way. Take away just the Rigdon kid and they probably wouldn't have beat Whitharral and definitely not Loraine. Anyone who thinks they could is delusional.
Ok let’s put. It this way you think any team would win without the players on the team…

What school do you represent and I’ll point out examples closer to home

Clown… again and again. Benjamin’s line and blocking speaks for its self. But your so gosh darn set on this one man show thing… you’ve hopped right up on that meat. Benjamin’s second team played most of the year and steadily beat teams. your argument is just as dumb as you. You’ve taken the bait and ran with it. You obviously haven’t watched any of the season. Goodbye.

What’s weak is a fan that has to make everything about something else to give themselves some fallout protection and take light from a team that is far better and superior to make it seam as if Loraine is getting robbed from something they earned spoiler alert 🚨 Even if Benjamin didn’t make it to state Loraine would have lost 🚨 guess what i guarantee if it was whitharral you fans would be crying the same thing 😭 they bought there coach 😭 lmfao. Now who’s really the 🤡
You’re a natural idiot. Weak one. Say what u wanna say. No excuses here, just FACTS! Y’all are like little kids having to get big brother to fight their battles because y’all can’t take care of business y’all’s selves. That’s what losers do🤷🏻‍♂️

Clown… again and again. Benjamin’s line and blocking speaks for its self. But your so gosh darn set on this one man show thing… you’ve hopped right up on that meat. Benjamin’s second team played most of the year and steadily beat teams. your argument is just as dumb as you. You’ve taken the bait and ran with it. You obviously haven’t watched any of the season. Goodbye.
So don't answer the questions. Just insult me. That definitely gets your point across.

I'll ask again in case you can't figure out how to go back. I know this might be hard for you.

1. Would Benjamin have won state last year if they had Rigdon and Hayes?

2. Would they win this year if they didn't have Rigdon and Hayes?

Why goodbye? You going somewhere?

You’re a natural idiot. Weak one. Say what u wanna say. No excuses here, just FACTS! Y’all are like little kids having to get big brother to fight their battles because y’all can’t take care of business y’all’s selves. That’s what losers do🤷🏻‍♂️
Well these “losers” are undefeated and still about to win state unbeaten pretty sure when this is all over Benjamin’s name will be there still in the books… everyone in here scared to say who they represent
So don't answer the questions. Just insult me. That definitely gets your point across.

I'll ask again in case you can't figure out how to go back. I know this might be hard for you.

1. Would Benjamin have won state last year if they had Rigdon and Hayes?

2. Would they win this year if they didn't have Rigdon and Hayes?

Why goodbye? You going somewhere?
let me answer for you

Maybe

Maybe

And even if he leaves I’ll gladly keep this going with all your invalid points and arguments it’s not last year it’s this year, who knows what they would do without them 10-1 last year lost like nobody coming to this year… you guys are just mindset on 1 person

Still waiting for you to answer my question what team are you supporting and dont say none…

let me answer for you

Maybe

Maybe

And even if he leaves I’ll gladly keep this going with all your invalid points and arguments it’s not last year it’s this year, who knows what they would do without them 10-1 last year lost like nobody coming to this year… you guys are just mindset on 1 person

Still waiting for you to answer my question what team are you supporting and dont say none…
Those aren't answers. That's you refusing to answer the questions because the right answers don't fit your narrative. I don't think you guys are that stupid. You just look like it because you won't admit those two kids coming is why y'all will win the championship.

Like I said I'm not against y'all. I would have done the same thing given the choice. No uil rules were broken so it's all fair game. The difference between me and you is I wouldn't be on here acting like those two kids aren't the difference between having a ring and not having a ring.

Back