Semi finals Loraine vs Oakwood

Your first sentence is just insane. He had a great year…. But a lot of FULL games he got to play because of lack of dominance. Just throwing that out there. Aj Williams from Loraine alone should’ve already made this irrelevant.
There you go again. Brag on the kids you want just as everyone else has the right to do. Are you so insecure that you have to attack or discredit a kid because it's not your opinion. You have played yourself in many eyes so many times seriously!!

There you go again. Brag on the kids you want just as everyone else has the right to do. Are you so insecure that you have to attack or discredit a kid because it's not your opinion. You have played yourself in many eyes so many times seriously!!

I provide facts to blurred opinions. A fact is, that a MONSTER on any team that ends 99 percent of their games at halftime will not have the stats of someone who plays full games (getting essentially a whole seperate season) to lose in the long run. so sorry my facts don’t care about the feelings of your opinions.

Your first sentence is just insane. He had a great year…. But a lot of FULL games he got to play because of lack of dominance. Just throwing that out there. Aj Williams from Loraine alone should’ve already made this irrelevant.
I wasn't dissing AJ at all, or "D" or any of the Bulldogs. They won convincingly. It should NOT be perceived as a slight to give a vanquished foe the props they deserve. Nickerson is a beast. Yes he has played a lot of full games. I don't see anything in the record books stating "should be ignored because he played complete games against inferior competition". He earned the respect of a lot of Bulldog fans last night.

I wasn't dissing AJ at all, or "D" or any of the Bulldogs. They won convincingly. It should NOT be perceived as a slight to give a vanquished foe the props they deserve. Nickerson is a beast. Yes he has played a lot of full games. I don't see anything in the record books stating "should be ignored because he played complete games against inferior competition". He earned the respect of a lot of Bulldog fans last night.
you said it for me. shouldn’t be ignored. should be noted he is not alone at the top, there’s a lot who don’t have those stats because of making short work. ALOT not just those mustangs.

you said it for me. shouldn’t be ignored. should be noted he is not alone at the top, there’s a lot who don’t have those stats because of making short work. ALOT not just those mustangs.
Have you watched Oakwood play? You don't need a full game to see how dominant Nickerson is. I watched him destroy us last week and then get beat last night. He still ran for four scores and broke several runs. As good as Loraine's defense was it still took two or three guys to bring him down every single run.

Last edited:
This guy. The BULLDOGS, are playing on a different level than what they did against benjamin (recruiting) ponies. Surprise surprise. And u wanna talk about dirty? How bout the disrespect benjamin shows as Loraine was doing their Homecoming activities and benjamin comes out of the tunnel during the activities blowing their horn being as unclassy as it gets. Them fans, and that team need to be humbled. And it’s coming.
Lol whoever wins the game between Benjamin and whit will win state Loraine got there last w on the season Vs Oakwood 1 player pretty much put up 30 something points but y’all got so much better dude look at the brackets in playoffs Loraine has played no one they should not have 45ed and held pointless… games are ran by a time limit not a home schedule schedule teams have a routine and don’t start away from them not being disrespectful but targeting on the other hand is way different and pathetic. As far as being humbled I can’t speak for the fans because I’m not there for the games and only see the games on tv but the players are very humbled from before the season even started and they were ranked first.

Lol whoever wins the game between Benjamin and whit will win state Loraine got there last w on the season Vs Oakwood 1 player pretty much put up 30 something points but y’all got so much better dude look at the brackets in playoffs Loraine has played no one they should not have 45ed and held pointless… games are ran by a time limit not a home schedule schedule teams have a routine and don’t start away from them not being disrespectful but targeting on the other hand is way different and pathetic. As far as being humbled I can’t speak for the fans because I’m not there for the games and only see the games on tv but the players are very humbled from before the season even started and they were ranked first.
If you are truly trying to not be disrespectful then you shouldn't even comment because I'd say you are being nothing but disrespectful to not only Nickerson but the entire Oakwood team. You think you have the team no one can beat at Benjamin, fine. Time will tell. That doesn't excuse all the negative crap that the Benjamin fans spew at other programs on this board. I'm not from either Oakwood or Loraine. I was at the game. Nickerson would score against any team in D2 in my opinion. My opinion. You can have your own. It holds no more value than mine just because you happen to support Benjamin.

If you are truly trying to not be disrespectful then you shouldn't even comment because I'd say you are being nothing but disrespectful to not only Nickerson but the entire Oakwood team. You think you have the team no one can beat at Benjamin, fine. Time will tell. That doesn't excuse all the negative crap that the Benjamin fans spew at other programs on this board. I'm not from either Oakwood or Loraine. I was at the game. Dickerson would score against any team in D2 in my opinion. My opinion. You can have your own. It holds no more value than mine just because you happen to support Benjamin.
show an example of Benjamin fans(I’d call myself one) being disrespectful my thread previously stated that none of you wanted to talk about reality this year. The only team I’ve personally disliked was Loraine and their “play between the whistles” I came here to inform you there’s so many players quite possibly way better that’ll never make that list because they play half games. That should definitely be taken into consideration. That’s merely my opinion.

show an example of Benjamin fans(I’d call myself one) being disrespectful my thread previously stated that none of you wanted to talk about reality this year. The only team I’ve personally disliked was Loraine and their “play between the whistles” I came here to inform you there’s so many players quite possibly way better that’ll never make that list because they play half games. That should definitely be taken into consideration. That’s merely my opinion.
All too familiar with that play half games business. Still not the point, never interjected Benjamin into the conversation, you did. Every thread on this board nor the sun revolve around the Benjamin Mustangs or how you think they need to be perceived. If they win tonight, and yes, they do still have to play the game, then they will have a chance to prove you partially correct on the 14th. They will not be able to claim total state dominance because there is still a D1 champion to be crowned. Oh, by the way, they still haven't won state yet. The example is in quotes above.

If you are truly trying to not be disrespectful then you shouldn't even comment because I'd say you are being nothing but disrespectful to not only Nickerson but the entire Oakwood team. You think you have the team no one can beat at Benjamin, fine. Time will tell. That doesn't excuse all the negative crap that the Benjamin fans spew at other programs on this board. I'm not from either Oakwood or Loraine. I was at the game. Nickerson would score against any team in D2 in my opinion. My opinion. You can have your own. It holds no more value than mine just because you happen to support Benjamin.
I’m not taking anything away from oakwood or Nickerson and he is great RunningBack and they had a great run according to rankings and stats they were the team imo that no one expected to be there and for good reason… The statement was more of a shot at the Loraine fans that have posted nothing but the same, this was only my second post ever online and if they are going to take their shots I will continue firing back… I graduated from Benjamin 12 years ago and live in Kansas City now I was on the last team that made regionals and we have never had anything like this team in Benjamin so for people to continue to undermine the success that these kids have had in my mind is irritating give credit where it’s do

All too familiar with that play half games business. Still not the point, never interjected Benjamin into the conversation, you did. Every thread on this board nor the sun revolve around the Benjamin Mustangs or how you think they need to be perceived. If they win tonight, and yes, they do still have to play the game, then they will have a chance to prove you partially correct on the 14th. They will not be able to claim total state dominance because there is still a D1 champion to be crowned. Oh, by the way, they still haven't won state yet. The example is in quotes above.
My talk on this thread was not directed at Benjamin at all that’s your own doing. Lots of teams 45 a lot of teams and that hurts stats for everyone. Not just Benjamin.

Why are we complaining about this for Benjamin but it's ok for everyone to undermine Nickerson's success?

C'mon man...
I’ve never one time undermined him or said anything negative about him, he was great even last night and will be playing at the next level and I’m happy for him just like I am for all the players and teams that have showed talent and sportsmanship throughout the season…

I’m not taking anything away from oakwood or Nickerson and he is great RunningBack and they had a great run according to rankings and stats they were the team imo that no one expected to be there and for good reason… The statement was more of a shot at the Loraine fans that have posted nothing but the same, this was only my second post ever online and if they are going to take their shots I will continue firing back… I graduated from Benjamin 12 years ago and live in Kansas City now I was on the last team that made regionals and we have never had anything like this team in Benjamin so for people to continue to undermine the success that these kids have had in my mind is irritating give credit where it’s do
I understand. Not sure about who's from where when it comes to those comments about "bought" teams. I know you are excited about the team. My point is that you and Ace of diamonds wanted to comment after I posted, about Benjamin. There is a post for that, not this one. This is about Loraine and Oakwood. You think Loraine fans have somehow dissed Benjamin I'm fine with that, but that isn't what this thread was started for. Additionally, this thread sat dormant for DAYS until I posted to give the Nickerson kid props for the player he is, and the team Oakwood is. No, they aren't in the class of either Loraine or Benjamin, maybe not Whitaharral. Remains to be seen. The post was simply to recognize an opponent of Loraine's who showed great grit and stamina in a losing effort. Whether or not he played a challenging enough schedule to suit people or whether his team played full or half games wasn't the subject. Once Benjamin beats Whitharral then I'm sure there will be a thread for the Loraine/Benjamin rematch. That would be the place to hammer the Loraine fans all you like about how much better your team is. I'd expect they will reciprocate as well.

My talk on this thread was not directed at Benjamin at all that’s your own doing. Lots of teams 45 a lot of teams and that hurts stats for everyone. Not just Benjamin.
Agree about the stats totally. But All State Teams pretty much are decided by the top players at the top teams. I've seen Benjamin play. I've seen virtually every top 10 team in both divisions play. I can assure you every coach of those teams, given the chance, would take Nickerson on their team. His stats are his stats . Regardless of competition level, they are impressive. Regardless of time spent acquiring them, they are impressive. It's a record book situation for what it's worth. My comment wasn't even about that but that he played a great game.

This clown again. I’ll see u at Jerry world, clown 🤡 Atleast Loraine didn’t have to go grab the Sixman player of the year to help them make it to state🤣🤣Earn it boy don’t go looking for help.

This clown again. I’ll see u at Jerry world, clown 🤡 Atleast Loraine didn’t have to go grab the Sixman player of the year to help them make it to state🤣🤣Earn it boy don’t go looking for help.
I’ll see you there make sure you tell those players congratulations at the end of the game, and you act like this is the first time a coach has ever moved schools I’m humbled by the fact that your argument is that, like he’s the only player on that team or something… maybe you dirty bullfrogs can target him this game like you attempted to last time you two teams met 🤣 I guess at the end of the day the petrified team needs to make an excuse. Can’t wait to see your face from across the stadium, nor see your excuses posted here or if after the game you will accept defeat like a man and post a congratulations… nah your probably the type that would go silent or make up 100 more excuses… bought team, paid the refs, the list goes on…

I’ll see you there make sure you tell those players congratulations at the end of the game, and you act like this is the first time a coach has ever moved schools I’m humbled by the fact that your argument is that, like he’s the only player on that team or something… maybe you dirty bullfrogs can target him this game like you attempted to last time you two teams met 🤣 I guess at the end of the day the petrified team needs to make an excuse. Can’t wait to see your face from across the stadium, nor see your excuses posted here or if after the game you will accept defeat like a man and post a congratulations… nah your probably the type that would go silent or make up 100 more excuses… bought team, paid the refs, the list goes on…
Hahaha HE IS THE WHOLE TEAM!! Without him y’all wouldn’t be in the championship game!! Yea yea yea cry me a river. Oooooo we’re so scared. Y’all are the dirtiest players, most disrespectful fan base, biggest headed fans, I have ever seen!! It’s time for some humble juice come the 14th. Maybe I can pour some into your cup, clown! Sounds like u may need a gallon!!

PS: Everyone go check out the game from Whitharel-Benjamin on NFHS,, so everyone can see who the dirty players are👍Look like a bunch of paid actors in the pony uniforms 🙄

Last edited:
Hahaha HE IS THE WHOLE TEAM!! Without him y’all wouldn’t be in the championship game!! Yea yea yea cry me a river. Oooooo we’re so scared. Y’all are the dirtiest players, most disrespectful fan base, biggest headed fans, I have ever seen!! It’s time for some humble juice come the 14th. Maybe I can pour some into your cup, clown! Sounds like u may need a gallon!!

PS: Everyone go check out the game from Whitharel-Benjamin on NFHS,, so everyone can see who the dirty players are👍Look like a bunch of paid actors in the pony uniforms 🙄
This was the same things being said week six. Shouldn’t have taken the starters out and put ‘em away early. Maybe next week they won’t have mercy on em. The blood will be boiling the 14th for the bulldogs, I imagine an ejection or two. Can’t handle the adversity.

Didn’t see one dirty play from Benjamin during the game so yes go check it out, I’ll even stream it for you on discord and we can do a play by play of everything… we’re only speaking up now because because up to this point all the other people on here have done nothing but talked about how they don’t deserve to be here, the team is bought, and whatever other reason to discredit what this group of kids have done… also take note in the game the Benjamin kids helped up the whitharral players time after time regardless of what happened…disrespectful, big headed fan base 😂 that alone discredits everything your saying about Benjamin fans.. I will be at the state game (the only game I watch in person this year) I only joined this a few days ago to get in on the action you Loraine fans have been posting about Benjamin, now it’s all about the laughs you give me in particular I’m ☠️ by the stuff you say

Back