Seguin vs Baytown

I have seen a few of Baytown's games this year. They have played very well the few times I have seen them. I think their coaches will definitely have them ready to go come game time.

Just to let ya'll know there was actually 3 senior players missing. #32 was also. He is a great receiver.
Might not get thrown to much but takes the corner out of the play and blocks like crazy.
So offensively they were missing half of the offense and a 3rd of the defense.
Not only were the players missing the teams spirit was gone before the game started.
If the full team would have played the outcome would have been totally different. But it is what it is.

Hats off to Baytown they played an awesome game.

Every week teams have to play their very best players that are available to them. It's football and that's the way it is. Could the outcome of the game been different. Maybe.....maybe not. It's football. We all have a team we pull for and that's great, but there is no reason we as fans of the game should try to take anything from either of these teams. Both squads should be commended for a great season!!

ATM88":1qodd07r said:
Just to let ya'll know there was actually 3 senior players missing. #32 was also. He is a great receiver.
Might not get thrown to much but takes the corner out of the play and blocks like crazy.
So offensively they were missing half of the offense and a 3rd of the defense.
Not only were the players missing the teams spirit was gone before the game started.
If the full team would have played the outcome would have been totally different. But it is what it is.

Hats off to Baytown they played an awesome game.

Well said. It would have been quite a battle had both teams been full strength. And not a given that Lifegate would have won. Baytown played their A game that night.

And if you're in the semifinals, that's the game you should bring.

Well said. Wise and thoughtful. Unfortunately
some people think that no matter what happens
or who gets injured and when, none of that is
Important and therefore shouldn't impact the
Ultimate ourcome of the game. These are the same folks that
think they are the bightest lightbulbs in the pack
And therefore the most intelligent people on this
site and the rest of us are just ignorant bubble heads.
:). :) .

Back