San Marcos vs baytown

Old76er

Six-man fan
This rankings wise looks like it should be a good game this week. Was not able to make any of these 2 teams games this year so have no idea what to expect. Does anyone have any info on this game?

Watch Baytown at the Emory Classic. There is obvious talent there but they didn't look as crisp as the 2016 team. Lots of new faces so I'm assuming that's the cause of the lacking.

Once again they look to have speed in the backfield. Tall players (not like that Lester kid when it comes to mass) that can run.

Their defense looks to be on par with last year defense. Although they looked gased in the second half when Emory made their comeback. I say that but when it came to needing two 4th down stops late in the 4th quarter they answered.

Don't know about San Marcos but I expect this to be a great game!

Baytown is back-to-back GOTW...that program has come a long way.

A little birdie just told me that one of the teams at the this game stopped playing!!!!!!!!

I don't get it.....I understand injuries happen, I understand not wanting to get crushed. But what I don't understand is not playing up until halftime. If you've got enough players why quit? No one wants to get 45'd, but if you are coaching long enough it's going to happen. Was one team so physical that the other team was at risk of having all its' players injured?

I guess one team is learning about being the defending State Champs and having everyone take their best shot at you. So much for a tough Houston area district!!!!

Back