Rigdon To Benjamin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m a betting man Mr Fuller what’s up for betting. Coach Rigdon will dig his own grave there like he has done in his pass schools. The man will never coach again after his son
Graduates and he knows it. Think if the man had the best player in the state he would shut his mouth and let the boy talk for him but guess not. And let’s talk about the Gordon deal with cameras in the boys bathroom 😳😳 wow why ain’t that being talking about across Texas or even in the news. This is a sick subject that makes me sick every time I think about it and sounds like people are just saying it’s normal. If there is nothing that comes out of this deal there is a bunch of sick people in this world and needs to be investigated. Gordon needs to go down for this and I will do everything in my power to take them down and everybody that has walk it way needs to be looked at. This is not right and I hope y’all are with me
I care nothing about the Rigdon situation. I wish him the best. Shs2015 says Strawn will beat Gordon by 45+ next year. I have a grand that says he is wrong. Do you want part of the wager also?

I saw Chaka dominate RS last year. It was both painful but amazing to watch him play. My brother is the hardest working sucker I’ve ever seen. He’s built like a greek god. Just has to remain humble and hungry. He has a lot to prove; and I believe this will be his year.

Chaka having my dad train him as a Spread Back will elevate his game entirely. He’ll look even better this year.

I don’t know anything about Benjamin, but if #7 can pass and evade rushers, my goodness, I may drive down every Friday just to watch this all unfold.

Here is my suggestion to every Benjamin athlete:

Get in the gym now. Live in it. Study film night and day. There’s a world of difference between losing in the first round and winning a state title. You have to live and breathe it like the Rigdon’s and Ethridge’s do.

Otherwise you’ll be remembered as the “could have happened team.”

Use all the hater comments as fuel. That’s what I would do when they called me slow and short.

You guys can go all the way, but it started yesterday. Your mindset has to change. You have to go from “I think I can,” to, “I shall and I will.”

Good luck this season! I’ll be watching.

I love you dad, Brax, Jay, Rea, Co, and Rigdon’s! Congratulation!

I guess I didn’t look back on what u are betting but no sir I don’t bet on minors. Only a loser would bet on kids. I will bet on where we meet and who is the last man standing bet on that. I hope somebody turns u in on what u are saying and betting on this site. Only person will stick up for Gordon at this time is a sick person that probably helped put the cameras up at the boys bathroom on a school. Minors Minors Minors what do u not get about that.

Oh boy haha!!!!!! Gordon’s best player is playing in Strawn on jv cuz of their great coach over in Gordon 🙄. Strawn will beat Gordon by 45+. Plus thanks to the UIL and the way Gordon pulled their strings lol #1 will have to have a signature to play varsity lol! You think the UIL will overturn someone that’s moved every year?
His dad is a coach so it won’t matter that he is moving. Even though a 3a qb got blocked this week for following his dad to a better situation for him athletically. That won’t happen here though.

I guess I didn’t look back on what u are betting but no sir I don’t bet on minors. Only a loser would bet on kids. I will bet on where we meet and who is the last man standing bet on that. I hope somebody turns u in on what u are saying and betting on this site. Only person will stick up for Gordon at this time is a sick person that probably helped put the cameras up at the boys bathroom on a school. Minors Minors Minors what do u not get about that.
Oh my, I think I hit a nerve. I have been watching Gordon/Strawn games since 1987 and I have seen ALOT of friendly wages between Gordon/Strawn people. No need for threats, if you don't want to bet just say so. This was between Shs2015 and myself to begin with, you are the one that chimed in.

Oh my, I think I hit a nerve. I have been watching Gordon/Strawn games since 1987 and I have seen ALOT of friendly wages between Gordon/Strawn people. No need for threats, if you don't want to bet just say so. This was between Shs2015 and myself to begin with, you are the one that chimed in.
Gordon will beat Strawn badly, the hounds won’t win 5 games. Full Rebuild.

His dad is a coach so it won’t matter that he is moving. Even though a 3a qb got blocked this week for following his dad to a better situation for him athletically. That won’t happen here though.
Just FYI it’s the exact same situation. And this will be the third school he’s attended in 2 years lol. The track record proves what’s going on here. Don’t count it out buddy

Mr. Johnson you did not answer my question. I have a grand that says your wrong.
Who is Mr. Johnson? You lost your best player hands down to strawn. If you think a freshman coaches son is the fix then your grasping at straws. Strawn will win by 45 just like last year and the year before. Gordon will never be winners again with the admin there. To worried about cameras and vapes lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back