Rigdon To Benjamin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard Burkhart did them both dirty so let’s leave the past where it belongs and focus on the season coming up. Y’all should focus on filling your own coaching vacancies.
Sorry you didn't hear the sarcasm in my answer.

Jealousy of kids hahaha
Jealous? Lol no. Wish the best of luck to the kid and his family, as I do the Rigdons. I was implying that if Ethridge and Rigdon were at Benjamin next year, they would be an even more dangerous team and have a better chance at winning it all. Looks like its happening. Benjamin was already a contender, now they're a favorite!

Jealous? Lol no. Wish the best of luck to the kid and his family, as I do the Rigdons. I was implying that if Ethridge and Rigdon were at Benjamin next year, they would be an even more dangerous team and have a better chance at winning it all. Looks like its happening. Benjamin was already a contender, now they're a favorite!
The favorite. Jayton will be tough as will balmorea, but state will be won by the west.

Tell all the story! He was also told he did not have a spot in Gordon.
I’m sure you were one happy to see the best football player to play for Gordon in sometime get told he can’t play for a year all because his family built a home on family land!

Good riddance from the general population from Strawn. Good luck Benjamin, have a back up plan for the big guy, he will be kicked out and banned from most schools. Be prepared for HUGE ego get in the way.

I’ll bet on a epic collapse before district starts, one will outshine the other and feelings will be hurt!

One more thing, as a former player of Dewaine Lee I’ve been utterly disappointed in the outcome of the last year. I’m not taking away from the unfortunate situations that life threw at him. My opinion has nothing to do with the chess match he played with the school. My disappointment isn’t even the hiring of Rigdon. My disappointment is the amount of bs he put up with from the hire. The attitude he put up with. The sportsmanship he put up with. The lack of discipline from a STRAWN team. I think I speak for all alumni, that’s not the Lee that coached us. The state title was cool and I’m proud to be from Strawn, and as always the beating we put on Gordon is the best. I hope each and everyone of y’all discredit Strawn and count them out this coming year, I promise they’ll win the East. I’m just glad we aren’t dealing with hidden cameras in the bathrooms of our school!

One more thing, as a former player of Dewaine Lee I’ve been utterly disappointed in the outcome of the last year. I’m not taking away from the unfortunate situations that life threw at him. My opinion has nothing to do with the chess match he played with the school. My disappointment isn’t even the hiring of Rigdon. My disappointment is the amount of bs he put up with from the hire. The attitude he put up with. The sportsmanship he put up with. The lack of discipline from a STRAWN team. I think I speak for all alumni, that’s not the Lee that coached us. The state title was cool and I’m proud to be from Strawn, and as always the beating we put on Gordon is the best. I hope each and everyone of y’all discredit Strawn and count them out this coming year, I promise they’ll win the East. I’m just glad we aren’t dealing with hidden cameras in the bathrooms of our school!

I promise you 100% Strawn will not win the East, guess you didnt see realignment? 😂😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back