Rigdon; Abbott vs. Oglesby

Texan1845

Six-man fan
Grayson Rigdon shuts down the "He wouldn't dominate in 11-man football" talk. A senior led Abbott team pulled away in second half from Oglesby, which is fielding a number of young players in place of those lost from the last years team and couldnt hold blocks for #1. Abbott’s size and physicality proved to be to much in this game. If not for Gordon, Abbott would be my pick for the state championship.

Grayson Rigdon shuts down the "He wouldn't dominate in 11-man football" talk. A senior led Abbott team pulled away in second half from Oglesby, which is fielding a number of young players in place of those lost from the last years team and couldnt hold blocks for #1. Abbott’s size and physicality proved to be to much in this game. If not for Gordon, Abbott would be my pick for the state championship.
I was at the Oglesby vs Abbott game and if either of these teams are planning on playing in late November/December they better pick it way up!!!

I was at the Oglesby vs Abbott game and if either of these teams are planning on playing in late November/December they better pick it way up!!!
Historically the time to play Abbott is the first few weeks while they work out the kinks and timing in their offense. They started off very poorly last week but I thought they looked good in the second half. I guess we will see how the season goes.

Historically the time to play Abbott is the first few weeks while they work out the kinks and timing in their offense. They started off very poorly last week but I thought they looked good in the second half. I guess we will see how the season goes.
I thought their game plan worked out very well. From the first offensive play they ran right at #1 continuously and wore him down. Once they had him wore out they took complete control of that game.

Back