Richland Springs Vs Milford

freelancer":1hzyg4zu said:
That quote is owned by Goob. You will have to check with his legal team.

Ah, I figured somebody would have to bring up legalities. I'm going to have to withdraw my original offer to produce the t-shirts. If memory serves correct the most honorable Goob may have accidently playgerized.
When his post sunk in I remembered I think it was Buddy Ryan saying regarding blitzes " I never saw a quarterback complete a pass when he was flat on his back".

Dear fitty,

I ain't sure if I done ever heard ole Buddy ever done say that, but I do remember him asayin' that there wurn't no East Carolinas on an NFL schedule.

Dear ATMmomma,

Duz ATM mean that yew got lots of coin?

If so, how yew feel bout older fellers?

If so, wearing a Richland shirt can done be arranged...

Goob":m3fjflxj said:
Dear Granger,

Iz any of the proceeds headed toward the Goob Relief Fund?

all proceeds will be passed along to however you see fit to spend

Good Relief Fund, the Sunday collection, heck we could even pass it along to 'ol Leman, seeing as he probably could use fresh diapers on a regular basis

me.gif

Goob":2w74b7xb said:
Dear ATMmomma,

Duz ATM mean that yew got lots of coin?

If so, how yew feel bout older fellers?

If so, wearing a Richland shirt can done be arranged...

Sounds like you may have run off another red head.
You should be up front with this lady. She's kind of new here and may not know about the boat oar or your affinity for everkleer and carp.

Johnny South, the kids are excited fans are excited, there's been no calm before the storm at all, everyone has been on 100 all week!

Who all is planning on making there way to Gatesville tonight?

Well it's about 8 1/2hrs before game time and I am chopping at the bit for3 to get here so I can leave work.... Lets go Dawgs.... All these flaky naysayers on here

Back