Richland Springs vs Motley thoughts

BE":7qrrfpag said:
The Coyotes won state several weeks ago when they edged out Calvert 24-19.

Actually, RS added a ninth state trophy when they hired Coach Rigdon and family last year.
Matthew is the bull behind the coyotes. His little brother is a monster, also. But do not fool yourself...the Rigdon's are the catalysts to the AT&T Center.

Otherwise the trophy resides in Calvert.

I don't think Leakey could beat Richland Springs without the Rigdon boys, just sayin'!

The real story is Burkhart stuck it to the UIL (I wish they would have interviewed him after the game) and has more state titles than any coach in Texas High Football History with the exception of Gordon Wood, whom he is tied with. Congrats to Jerry!

It was a darn good game! MC has a lot to be proud of with some young talent (#4 and #11 come to mind) who could potentially develop into players that lead a team to a state title. #4 from Richland is a hoss on both sides of the ball, and Landon Burkhart did not disappoint.

TebowTime15":16x669cx said:
BE":16x669cx said:

Actually, RS added a ninth state trophy when they hired Coach Rigdon and family last year.
Matthew is the bull behind the coyotes. His little brother is a monster, also. But do not fool yourself...the Rigdon's are the catalysts to the AT&T Center.

I don't think Leakey could beat Richland Springs without the Rigdon boys, just sayin'!

The real story is Burkhart stuck it to the UIL (I wish they would have interviewed him after the game) and has more state titles than any coach in Texas High Football History with the exception of Gordon Wood, whom he is tied with. Congrats to Jerry!

It was a darn good game! MC has a lot to be proud of with some young talent (#4 and #11 come to mind) who could potentially develop into players that lead a team to a state title. #4 from Richland is a hoss on both sides of the ball, and Landon Burkhart did not disappoint.

If Leakey had the Rigdon boys they may have won the state championship. RS most likely wouldnt have. How did JB stick it to the UIL? I'm curious to know because hes about to have to pepper his angus to the UIL.

tx6man4life":1y9fhje5 said:
BE":1y9fhje5 said:

Most truthful and factual comment on this site!!
*Yup, very honest and truthful. Been saying it for awhile

Bluecat98":2213covi said:
One thing is for certain, the Rigdon's will not be in RS next year. They got hosed into playing this year on the muse that dad would be the coach. They pulled the rug on that as soon as he could not get out of his contract and I'm sure they would have signed the PAPF saying they moved for athletic purposes if they tried. They may have won #9, but it should have an asterisk if you ask me. There are always so many that run to there defense, but after so much you have to wonder what goes on behind closed doors to keep the train moving...

Completely agree, great post.

LBK6manFan":6c7udq3x said:
TebowTime15":6c7udq3x said:
BE":6c7udq3x said:

If Leakey had the Rigdon boys they may have won the state championship. RS most likely wouldnt have. How did JB stick it to the UIL? I'm curious to know because hes about to have to pepper his angus to the UIL.

You can't tell me those UIL bureaucrats liked seeing Jerry and Landon holding the trophy!?!?!?! The rest of your post is grabbled nonsense that I will believe when I see it.

PS. Rigdon would scare Leakey in practice to the point that they wouldn't want to play anymore. I guess they don't have power backs in south Texas judging from their game last year against Milford.

TebowTime15":3mea3vsw said:
LBK6manFan":3mea3vsw said:
TebowTime15":3mea3vsw said:
BE":3mea3vsw said:

You can't tell me those UIL bureaucrats liked seeing Jerry and Landon holding the trophy!?!?!?! The rest of your post is grabbled nonsense that I will believe when I see it.

PS. Rigdon would scare Leakey in practice to the point that they wouldn't want to play anymore. I guess they don't have power backs in south Texas judging from their game last year against Milford.

What are you on? I feel sorry for you man.

LBK6manFan":1jfds81p said:
TebowTime15":1jfds81p said:
LBK6manFan":1jfds81p said:
TebowTime15":1jfds81p said:
BE":1jfds81p said:

What are you on? I feel sorry for you man.

What do you mean?

TebowTime15":2zzn4h2j said:
LBK6manFan":2zzn4h2j said:
You have a brain, use it.

Okay, I just hope I can be as smart as you someday!

Thanks for the compliment! By the way, what is your real name (unless you're too scared to post it)? Mine is Kristian Roach, I go by Kris. I've stated this multiple times because I dont hide behind screen names.

LBK6manFan":mnc72cuc said:
TebowTime15":mnc72cuc said:
LBK6manFan":mnc72cuc said:

Thanks for the compliment! By the way, what is your real name (unless you're too scared to post it)? Mine is Kristian Roach, I go by Kris. I've stated this multiple times because I dont hide behind screen names.

My name is Adam Schiff. Why, are you going to beat me up?

TebowTime15":1yrx20kx said:
LBK6manFan":1yrx20kx said:
TebowTime15":1yrx20kx said:
LBK6manFan":1yrx20kx said:

Good one!!! Sounds about right. Like I said, I guess you're too scared to post your real name lol. Another RS coward...

LBK6manFan":2w5tsfoq said:
TebowTime15":2w5tsfoq said:
TebowTime15":2w5tsfoq said:

Good one!!! Sounds about right. Like I said, I guess you're too scared to post your real name lol. Another RS coward...

So are you threatening me? I don't think expressing my opinion makes me a coward in the slightest.

Lol, I never threatened you at all, read it and weep. I called you an RS coward because most of the RS fans (like yourself) are too scared to post their real names (cowardly) on this site . Let me rephrase that... too afraid? Is that better? Get over yourself coward. State your name unless you're too "afraid". It amazes me how cult-like you RS fans are.
*Your Reverend Fikes sure wasnt afraid to "threaten" me and wanted to meet up, as did some other RS fans. I'll give Fikes credit for atleast stating his name. But.. cmon man. Be a man, own up.

BE":12fmzy14 said:

Too good not to repost this.

LBK6manFan":2098lygy said:
Lol, I never threatened you at all, read it and weep. I called you an RS coward because most of the RS fans (like yourself) are too scared to post their real names (cowardly) on this site . Let me rephrase that... too afraid? Is that better? Get over yourself coward. State your name unless you're too "afraid". It amazes me how cult-like you RS fans are.
*Your Reverend Fikes sure wasnt afraid to "threaten" me and wanted to meet up, as did some other RS fans. I'll give Fikes credit for atleast stating his name. But.. cmon man. Be a man, own up.

While I would love to meet Goob, I don't remember you posting on this site before and really don't have anything to say to you. Anything that happened between you and other people has nothing to do with me. Just for your knowledge, people can get your address off the internet via your name. Therefore, I don't understand why you are asking my name unless you intend me harm.

Congrats to coach Bigham for calling out the RS tubby little coach and his BS in the uil presser. 3 schools in one year and burkhardt ends up at RS. How is none of that for athletic reasons. Coach bigham spoke for everyone not from Rs.

TebowTime15":3jb0lh2f said:
LBK6manFan":3jb0lh2f said:

While I would love to meet Goob, I don't remember you posting on this site before and really don't have anything to say to you. Anything that happened between you and other people has nothing to do with me. Just for your knowledge, people can get your address off the internet via your name. Therefore, I don't understand why you are asking my name unless you intend me harm.

And that is how you win an argument fellas.1st, I would never intend harm on anyone. 2nd, asking you your real name was to put you in your place, you didnt state your real name, and now you have no rebuttal. Funny how things work when they make sense. What are you so afraid of bud? I'm asking simple questions.
*Yes, I know of IP addresses and VPNs. I know somebody can look up an IP address. What's your point? Are you threatening me?

Back