Richland Springs vs Motley thoughts

LBK6manFan":7i53tm46 said:
TebowTime15":7i53tm46 said:
LBK6manFan":7i53tm46 said:
Lol, I never threatened you at all, read it and weep. I called you an RS coward because most of the RS fans (like yourself) are too scared to post their real names (cowardly) on this site . Let me rephrase that... too afraid? Is that better? Get over yourself coward. State your name unless you're too "afraid". It amazes me how cult-like you RS fans are.
*Your Reverend Fikes sure wasnt afraid to "threaten" me and wanted to meet up, as did some other RS fans. I'll give Fikes credit for atleast stating his name. But.. cmon man. Be a man, own up.

While I would love to meet Goob, I don't remember you posting on this site before and really don't have anything to say to you. Anything that happened between you and other people has nothing to do with me. Just for your knowledge, people can get your address off the internet via your name. Therefore, I don't understand why you are asking my name unless you intend me harm.

And that is how you win an argument fellas.1st, I would never intend harm on anyone. 2nd, asking you your real name was to put you in your place, you didnt state your real name, and now you have no rebuttal. Funny how things work when they make sense. What are you so afraid of bud? I'm asking simple questions.
*Yes, I know of IP addresses and VPNs. I know somebody can look up an IP address. What's your point? Are you threatening me?

Again, why do you want to know my name if don't you intend me harm? Lol, there are many more ways than IP addresses. To be honest, I wish you would stop talking to me as you are in here to besmirch Richland more than talk about sixman football.

TebowTime15":1js5l74w said:
LBK6manFan":1js5l74w said:
TebowTime15":1js5l74w said:
LBK6manFan":1js5l74w said:
Lol, I never threatened you at all, read it and weep. I called you an RS coward because most of the RS fans (like yourself) are too scared to post their real names (cowardly) on this site . Let me rephrase that... too afraid? Is that better? Get over yourself coward. State your name unless you're too "afraid". It amazes me how cult-like you RS fans are.
*Your Reverend Fikes sure wasnt afraid to "threaten" me and wanted to meet up, as did some other RS fans. I'll give Fikes credit for atleast stating his name. But.. cmon man. Be a man, own up.

While I would love to meet Goob, I don't remember you posting on this site before and really don't have anything to say to you. Anything that happened between you and other people has nothing to do with me. Just for your knowledge, people can get your address off the internet via your name. Therefore, I don't understand why you are asking my name unless you intend me harm.

And that is how you win an argument fellas.1st, I would never intend harm on anyone. 2nd, asking you your real name was to put you in your place, you didnt state your real name, and now you have no rebuttal. Funny how things work when they make sense. What are you so afraid of bud? I'm asking simple questions.
*Yes, I know of IP addresses and VPNs. I know somebody can look up an IP address. What's your point? Are you threatening me?

Again, why do you want to know my name if don't you intend me harm? Lol, there are many more ways than IP addresses. To be honest, I wish you would stop talking to me as you are in here to besmirch Richland more than talk about sixman football.

The real moron is this Roach character. You can call me Mr. Padaso, kid. First name is Stu. My real friends call me Morey.

Morey P.":3csm3jw6 said:
6manonly":3csm3jw6 said:
Congrats to coach Bigham for calling out the RS tubby little coach and his BS in the uil presser. 3 schools in one year and burkhardt ends up at RS. How is none of that for athletic reasons. Coach bigham spoke for everyone not from Rs.

Agree! Great interview!
https://fridaynightglory.com/motley-cou ... onference/

Agreed, Bigham spoke his mind. Nothing but respect.

Morey P.":2r238t1s said:
TebowTime15":2r238t1s said:
LBK6manFan":2r238t1s said:
TebowTime15":2r238t1s said:
LBK6manFan":2r238t1s said:

The real moron is this Roach character. You can call me Mr. Padaso, kid. First name is Stu. My real friends call me Morey.

How is that Stu? If I'm providing facts and not bending over like yourself, how does that make me the moron. Nice try to belittle me lol. Guarantee you wouldnt say that to my face Mr. Padaso? & NO that is not a threat, just to clarify. You're most likely hiding behind a fake screen name as well... moron

Murdoch":rcsfquah said:
You know, Krissy baby, you need to chill out man. And guess what. You don't scare anybody.

I have no intention to scare anyone lol. I just stated everyone from RS, including yourself, are too "scared" to state their real names. As it's been proven true. My name is Kristian Roach, I've always gone by Kris Roach. Whoopity Doooo! How hard is that.

Love what coach Bigham said about RS and how all there kids are move ins. This has been going on for years. JB will go down as the best in the history one day no doubt about it on the best ever on recruiting No respect for RS and Burkhart after reading TE story how the town and coach treated him. How can u respect a guy who uses players to build his name then throws them away like trash. Prime example was what happen to the Rig. Coach burkhart thought he might take the spot light from him and started crap to get him kick out of RS. Don’t know how his boys continue playing for JB after he took there dads job from him. THATS my opinion Fellers

Oh Caprock Kid, Caprock Kid. You must use your real name. You can't hide behind your screen name or you'll be a coward. Just ask THE MAN from Lubbock. You're all "ignernt". I'm outa here. See you in September.

Look at Murdoch coming back with the insults you would hear from a bunch of 10 year olds on a playground. You insult me you won’t be invited to my birthday party and that goes for everyone else also.

Man, have you been smoking prickley pear? I would bet Big Rig plus two other players could beat most of the teams, east or west/north or south in the state. I don't see how you could say what you did in your post when the best team div 1 could produce lost to Richland Springs via the mercy rule. You must be a coach or an upset parent.

MA1984":2lh3tz0c said:
Look at Murdoch coming back with the insults you would hear from a bunch of 10 year olds on a playground. You insult me you won’t be invited to my birthday party and that goes for everyone else also.

Murdoch is a joke and so is Tebow time. Both are obviously naive fans of RS or School board members. TebowTime seems to have mouthful of some JB meat. That is why they defend JB. To even consider a man who took a job at gordon just to back out and then Stanton/SC/Rankin, to come back and lead a program that had the "athletes" he wanted is plain crazy. Like I said before, JB is a good coach but a great recruiter. He, and the RSISD are most likely the most corrupt program in the state imo. People will say I'm jealous of his success as a rebuttal. They dont know me personally as I'm not a jealous person. I call it as it is. JB knows how to work the system and he has his followers. Win at all costs!. Even if it means taking another mans job a week before the season started....
The funny thing is, the UIL is not dumb. They do take their time though. Just remember to pepper your Angus RS'rs. :)

Klaactu":2vau9zdr said:
Man, have you been smoking prickley pear? I would bet Big Rig plus two other players could beat most of the teams, east or west/north or south in the state. I don't see how you could say what you did in your post when the best team div 1 could produce lost to Richland Springs via the mercy rule. You must be a coach or an upset parent.

Ohhhhh nooo.... what happens to JB when the Rigdons and Valley kids are gone? Will he recruit other coaches who have kids in HS? Put that asterisk on JBs#9 because that's Coach Rigdons championship.

LBK6manFan":1ufw2h6f said:
Klaactu":1ufw2h6f said:

Ohhhhh nooo.... what happens to JB when the Rigdons and Valley kids are gone? Will he recruit other coaches who have kids in HS? Put that asterisk on JBs#9 because that's Coach Rigdons championship.
You have to understand that is just what Richland Springs and JB do all year long. When everyone is else is involved with typical work and school related activities they are looking for ways to continue this manipulated dominance of D2 football and their village idiot supporters howl when someone points it out.

Back