Richland Springs Vs Milford

CT6MFL you are right we lost it ourselves..... I really see the light myself... Everyone on here has been respectful of RS but I don't see that respect in return... But every good thing comes to an end probably not this year but it will happen.... And my hat salutes our boys... They didnt back down not one inch.... We havent ever been scared of RS and never ever will be... That's why you true blue RS fans were on hush mouth plenty time lasts night.... And you don't have to like #13... Really dont give a pluck but he did what his coaches asked of him and his family.... Now yall have a great day.... See ya in 364 days....

Oh yeah what happened to all the hard hitting RS was supposed to be handing out.... Looked to me like they were on the receiving end most of the night.... And they were shaking in their cleats... How many penalties did they have?....

Just curious..... why in the world do you kickoff out of the end zone when kicking from the 35? Seemed to be the turning point of the game.......

I don't see any disrespect by RS fans. I just see haters finding something else to gripe about. And you can stick up for #13 all you want to, but he is a poor sport. Getting into the faces of the players after every play, running into the rs huddle during timeouts. He even trash talked the coaches all night. I know Coach Crumpton doesn't ask his players to do that. #1 was an outstanding player who played the game like he should have. Hats off to him. But I didn't see where RS was shaking in their cleats? You must have been in the RS locker room after the game when they were shaking the tar out of them.

On none of my post did I hate on RS.... And #13 always has me in his corner win,lose or draw.... And surprisingly he was not all in the players faces last night.... He doesnt need justification from you... Good luck the rest of the season

I promise #13 was just talking as much as the RS and players and the sidelines. It was pretty clear what type of game this was going to be right after the coin toss as a little pushing and shoving occurred. #13 told me that he and all the coaches from RS were sharing words all game, they were joking with each other and trash talking each other. RS coaching staff and bench players were going at "Teddy" and he was going right back at them. But when the game was over they hugged, shook hands, and congratulated each other. I believe #13 played guts out. He made plays all night, but as a unit they fell short. Great game and great program by Richland.

I watched the game last night and I thought it was a very good game, but I watched the game from start to finish and I have to say one player was up in players face's, over next to RS Coaches while they were giving plays. I saw the Ref grab the ball from him on one play because the young man questioned a call and he made a lot of jesters toward the RS fan's. I guess I'm just getting old or maybe to old already because if we would have jumped and danced around in a high school football game like some of these kids do today our Coach would have told us we should go try out with the cheerleaders and get off his dam football field.

OffensiveJuggernot":i0vas0lv said:
How can y'all question and critique a player for having fun on the field?
Maybe because you should show class on the football field. From what I hear from most is that he was jestering towards the crowd, getting in other players faces, etc. I'm not even old school and I'd say if I was the coach he'd be on the bench.
Also having fun isn't an excuse to do stupid things.

and please don't try and justify it, by saying he was just giving back what others were giving to him. Two wrongs don't make a right.

OffensiveJuggernot":1jb3qbem said:
In what should be a great game, I'm going with the hometown team, Milford. Call me biased but Milford is playing extremely disciplined right now. There speed is second to none. Milford 56 Richland Springs 40. But that's just my prediction, comment what you think.

I think your prediction was a bit off!

Back