Richland Springs Vs Milford

You were hoping Garden City did?.... What kind of a comment is that to make?... When it boils down to it those are still young men on both sides and I wouldnt hope for any player from any team to get hit so hard they couldnt perform.... I guess that's what you will be screaming from the stands....

Well JPUP I never said I wanted them to hurt anyone. I just expected Garden City to be more physical than they were. I never wish for someone to take out players, but I encourage to hit that player as hard as you can every play and help him back up to do it again. That's fun football to watch. Smashmouth teams going at it.

Back in 2010, the first time we played Milford, we were still working out the kinks, and took an injury. But to think that the game would've been totally different during the playoffs is a little out there. They might've scored but it wouldn't have been a dogfight. Milford wasn't half the team that Calvert was, and we won that night in Moody. The best group of coaches in the state are behind these kids who have no quit in them. It's gonna be a fun game!

OffensiveJuggernot":1r5vnqb5 said:
How mentally tough is Richland Springs this year? Will they be frustrated facing a team with SO much speed? Milfords crowd is very wild and rowdy, how will Richland respond to that type of environment? In my opinion this is what playoff football should be! Two great powerhouses facing off! In Milford we've been talking about this game for months. This should be epic, wouldn't want to miss it for anything.

1. Very mentally tough. Totally focused on the prize.
2. RS has never been frustrated by Speed. nor Power, nor strength, nor snow, nor rain, nor heat, nor gloom of night......
3. Richland Springs Coyotes respond well to wild and rowdy crowds.

PS. Just how big of a horn are you bringing?

OffensiveJuggernot":2w1pk4a4 said:
How mentally tough is Richland Springs this year? Will they be frustrated facing a team with SO much speed? Milfords crowd is very wild and rowdy, how will Richland respond to that type of environment? In my opinion this is what playoff football should be! Two great powerhouses facing off! In Milford we've been talking about this game for months. This should be epic, wouldn't want to miss it for anything.

It might be possible to beat the Coyotes but I don't think they can be intimidated.

Sean Hannity":13tvdrrl said:
It might be possible to beat the Coyotes but I don't think they can be intimidated.

We all know that there are always possibilities, but there are always probabilities to consider. The probability of a Milford win is almost nil.
Intimidation is totally out of the question.

And Jugg, what size of a horn did you say that you are bringing?

WV Backer":1z7oy4zd said:
Serious question, how many kids are back from last year's championship team for Richland Springs? Did they lose anyone?
I think they lost 1 to graduation and 1 to transfer. Maybe 2 to graduation.....

If yew iz a little tender and don't done like to get hit it don't matter how much yew talk on thiz site or Instergram or Chapsnat or smoke signals or rotary dial tellyphone yew iz in fer a rude awakening about four seconds after the ball iz kicked off. Please buckle yur chinstraps and Jigglynuts yew mite want to wear helmet up there in stands...they iz that fiscal.

granger":102im082 said:
Goob":102im082 said:
It don't done matter how fast yew iz when yew iz flat of yur back...

Can I pre-order a championship shirt with this quote on it?

Sure! I'll order a couple dozen to sell for $100 each. The wisdom of goob does not come cheap.

Goob, "they is that fiscal". Does this mean they're in it for the money? I've thought for years RS is probably the most professional team in sixman but never thought of them as the SMU of the game.
If the UIL finds out it could be the death penalty.

tooco57":m2v6ze7u said:
WVBacker:This team is short three players from last year's championship team, two seniors and one junior who moved.
smokeyjoe53":m2v6ze7u said:
I think they lost 1 to graduation and 1 to transfer. Maybe 2 to graduation.....
In that case I don't see how Milford can come out on top. I'm sure they're as good as Juggy and Jdawg say but I just don't see it happening. Not after what I saw at last year's championship game.

I agree with you, I have seen Richland Springs play both this year and last year. Honestly, I think they were the best team overall Division 1 and 2 last year. And I am certain at this point, unless some team proves me wrong, that they are the best team this year.

And to think about the players they got coming back and players they got coming up next year in 2017!!
YIKES!
Let's not go there, some of you folks will be jumping out windows!

Back