Richland Springs Vs Milford

SixmanSpectator":kne5mcuz said:
I agree with you, I have seen Richland Springs play both this year and last year. Honestly, I think they were the best team overall Division 1 and 2 last year. And I am certain at this point, unless some team proves me wrong, that they are the best team this year.

I'm with you on that point, after leaving AT&T last year I felt like RS was the best of the four teams that played that day. Now, I don't know if they're better than Happy, Borden County, Garden City, Jonesboro or May in D1 this year but I wouldn't be surprised if they were. Doesn't really matter what division you're in, you can only put six kids out there at a time.

51eleven":234ovyw9 said:
granger":234ovyw9 said:
Goob":234ovyw9 said:
It don't done matter how fast yew iz when yew iz flat of yur back...

Can I pre-order a championship shirt with this quote on it?

Sure! I'll order a couple dozen to sell for $100 each. The wisdom of goob does not come cheap.
I'll even make them for you...on plain white cotton t-shirts with the writing in marks-a-lot. That's a Goob kinda shirt right thar.

51eleven":39fcp471 said:
Goob, "they is that fiscal". Does this mean they're in it for the money? I've thought for years RS is probably the most professional team in sixman but never thought of them as the SMU of the game.
If the UIL finds out it could be the death penalty.
Hmmmmmm..........

Beatin RS is like getting in to see the Wizard of Oz. Not no-how, not no way.

ol' gus":236r0clt said:
51eleven":236r0clt said:
Goob, "they is that fiscal". Does this mean they're in it for the money? I've thought for years RS is probably the most professional team in sixman but never thought of them as the SMU of the game.
If the UIL finds out it could be the death penalty.
Hmmmmmm..........

Beatin RS is like getting in to see the Wizard of Oz. Not no-how, not no way.

You mean I can't click my slippers together (leather house shoes in my case), go back to Kansas and ask Bob Dole what's going on in the world today?

Dear fitty,

Yew done knowd I iz a lil thick tongued, sum words iz difficult fer me to done say. And yew iz stretching it when yew done put Goob and wisdom in the same sentence...

front.jpg

back.jpg

right. Goob should, it could help fund his distillery:)

So lets get down to the brass tax. Who all is going to this one? I'll be there.

Can I steal that tshirt idea? I would send you one but the shirt I want will have glitter on it.....if you don't mind glitter I will hook you up?

Back