Richland Springs: The Tradition

I would say breaking your leg would classify as not turning out very well. Not throwing shots just saying it fits the description. Now if he means you played the entire game and got dominated I see your point. If he is talking about the game 2-3 years ago then yeah I think your eligibility ran out before then lol

I’d expect a comment like that from Tex, celebrating a kid at the time getting injured. Very impressive. Your hatred for RS knows no bounds.
He lives in the past. Plus he don’t have anything to brag about ( you could brag about Gordon the kings of Palo pinto county )*** can say that for the forseable future***** Atleast I would congratulate Cherokee and hope for them to win moving on. Him and the other goober were quiet on the boards for a week or two. Then back to the next best thing for them remembering RS lives rent free.

i was looking at this yesterday and couldn't help but notice that Richland Springs Schedule Strength is 204.46 while Ogelsby's is a 257.71 Hmmmm! As a matter of Fact the only team in the top 10 with a weaker Schedule is conveniently is the same district and that is Rochelle.
Benjamin- 266.83
Jayton-275
klondike-295
Ogelsby-257.71
Amherst-274
Whitharral-244
Richland Springs-204.46
Rochelle-180, didn't even know it could go that low
Cherokee-229.95
Crowell-280
And Yet here we are in the Semi’s… 🤷🏼‍♂️😁
Must be doin something right!!! Proud of the boys hard work and dedication. Still gotta play an awesome Oglesby team Saturday to try and get to Jerry’s World. For Coach Rogers 1st year him and the other 2 1st year coaches have done a great job!!! Let’s go Coyotes!!!

Well seeing how I broke my leg in 09 when I played Strawn shows me that you don’t know who you’re talking about. Much like most of your comments about my family! Have a good day sir! 🤘🏼
Definitely knew you hurt yourself in the game. But it's a team sport and your teammates are supposed to step up in those situations. Strawn has lost players to injuries too in the past so that doesn't make you a special case. Injuries and losing is only for your opponents? It only makes you stronger down the line. Hope you enjoy my future comments too.

Definitely knew you hurt yourself in the game. But it's a team sport and your teammates are supposed to step up in those situations. Strawn has lost players to injuries too in the past so that doesn't make you a special case. Injuries and losing is only for your opponents? It only makes you stronger down the line. Hope you enjoy my future comments too.
So you knew it and still said it. Impressive. I bet you were smiling when it happened weren’t you.? Very distasteful Tex. I mean you’re a Sh$t but I expected somewhat better then throwing shade about an injury to a kid 10 yrs ago.

If my memory serves me correct I remember a young gentleman named reeves maybe took over after that unfortunate injury occurred. Think he held himself well stepping in. Then went on to three peat….maybe?

So you knew it and still said it. Impressive. I bet you were smiling when it happened weren’t you.? Very distasteful Tex. I mean you’re a Sh$t but I expected somewhat better then throwing shade about an injury to a kid 10 yrs ago.

If my memory serves me correct I remember a young gentleman named reeves maybe took over after that unfortunate injury occurred. Think he held himself well stepping in. Then went on to three peat….maybe?
And he became one of the best Spreadbacks to ever play the game!!!

Arnie, you are re-living those wonder days of yesteryear.

Arnie, you are re-living those wonder days of yesteryear.
Still won’t own up to being a candy@$$ for taking a cheap shot at a former high school kid getting hurt during a game. Just own up to it, be a man and say you meant it just like you said it. You really are a Toad.

Yesteryear?.? lol it hasn’t stopped, you’ll still be setting at home while I attend games this weekend. Unless you’re going to the Palo Pinto County kings game in Weatherford.

Well, this is getting deep. I remember offering condolences to I believe it was Melanie (?) , his grandmother (?) who posted on here at the time, the next day. Hoping it was not a compound fracture of both bones, that it would heal well and soon.
It certainly swayed the game in Strawn's favor. Which they needed as SHS All State SB Trey Doyle had fractured a bone in his foot the week before. He still played, but not at 100%. Which impacted the SC game the next week. I don't think a healthy RS or SHS would have beat GC that year.

Back