Richland Springs: The Tradition

Sure they can. I believe in MIS as long as the power bars are stocked up. They can do it. It’s just a friendly slight to ole Tex. He doesn’t mind.
That almost hurt my feelings if I had any left after the treatment I have received from the RS faithful over the years. Lol If it makes you feel any better the Sixman Microplex ( Strawn, Mingus, Gordon, Caddo and the civilized World) refers to that San Saba county school as that " basketball school". TE will rest easy knowing that they don't emphasize football any more. Coaches at Cherokee and Rochelle had suspected that for some time now. The Armadillos are now the top team in pecan land. Dig that.

That almost hurt my feelings if I had any left after the treatment I have received from the RS faithful over the years. Lol If it makes you feel any better the Sixman Microplex ( Strawn, Mingus, Gordon, Caddo and the civilized World) refers to that San Saba county school as that " basketball school". TE will rest easy knowing that they don't emphasize football any more. Coaches at Cherokee and Rochelle had suspected that for some time now. The Armadillos are now the top team in pecan land. Dig that.
I’m not sure I’ve ever seen so many fallacious thoughts in one post. The civilized world of Paulo pinto county yes I forget my bad. Dig that.?.. you having flashbacks from 40 years ago again.?

I’m not sure I’ve ever seen so many fallacious thoughts in one post. The civilized world of Paulo pinto county yes I forget my bad. Dig that.?.. you having flashbacks from 40 years ago again.?
I don’t know about the fallacious thoughts but you dang sure reminded me it’s been forty years since my JR year playing the game. Funny thing is I can remember that but not where my keys are. Lol. For the young people on here enjoy it soak it all in because it goes by fast. Also all the trash talk is supposed to be in fun nothing personal. Just remember this if you come at me I have forty plus years experience in trash talk. Lol

Going to be a dog fight at state but I say Gordon or Abbott
From the Fence: (and definitely not on topic)

Gordon seems to have a good defense, but they haven't been truly tested yet. When they come up against a real challenge then we will see how they hold up. Abbott doesn't have the defense to stand up to the West, period. Everyone remembers last year and the trash talk about them supposedly having the #1 defense and #1 offense in D1......we all know how well that turned out when they got to State and faced a true defensive powerhouse.
I believe Jonesboro will definitely have something to say about who represents the East in D1 at State.

I don’t know about the fallacious thoughts but you dang sure reminded me it’s been forty years since my JR year playing the game. Funny thing is I can remember that but not where my keys are. Lol. For the young people on here enjoy it soak it all in because it goes by fast. Also all the trash talk is supposed to be in fun nothing personal. Just remember this if you come at me I have forty plus years experience in trash talk. Lol
Coming at you like a bottle of centrum silver. Stock up before that memory starts fading. Lol

Gordon seems to have a good defense, but they haven't been truly tested yet. When they come up against a real challenge then we will see how they hold up. Abbott doesn't have the defense to stand up to the West, period. Everyone remembers last year and the trash talk about them supposedly having the #1 defense and #1 offense in D1......we all know how well that turned out when they got to State and faced a true defensive powerhouse.
I believe Jonesboro will definitely have something to say about who represents the East in D1 at State.
As bad as it is to admit I really don’t think the East has an answer for D1 or D2 West this year.

KID.

I’m just concerned about Westbrooks loss is all

heck who knows it may be a blow out at state but I have to see it to believe it . Ware kids a huge loss . No way west is good as last years team

heck who knows it may be a blow out at state but I have to see it to believe it . Ware kids a huge loss . No way west is good as last years team
Come catch a game, or better yet watch some film. The defense speaks for itself and the offense just keeps on rolling.

I’m concerned about Westbrooks loss
Why?? First game of the year after replacing 4 all state starters, Trust me noting to be concerned about. Since that game some major adjustments were made and there has been a total of three possessions that have not been a touchdown 1 interception by our starting QB and 2 fumbles by some guys that don't start. also that game we allowed 190 yards rushing since then we have given up a total of 24 yards rushing....... a total of that. In that stretch holding a Rankin team to negative 5 total offense, that same Rankin team scored 30+ and had almost 200 yards rushing. Trust me we are fine, but remember the last two years we were supposed to get blown out at state by the east. Westbrook is fine and ready to prove it AGAIN.

Tiger, You are just a youngster.

Why?? First game of the year after replacing 4 all state starters, Trust me noting to be concerned about. Since that game some major adjustments were made and there has been a total of three possessions that have not been a touchdown 1 interception by our starting QB and 2 fumbles by some guys that don't start. also that game we allowed 190 yards rushing since then we have given up a total of 24 yards rushing....... a total of that. In that stretch holding a Rankin team to negative 5 total offense, that same Rankin team scored 30+ and had almost 200 yards rushing. Trust me we are fine, but remember the last two years we were supposed to get blown out at state by the east. Westbrook is fine and ready to prove it AGAIN.
Hey I don’t think anyone blows yal out nor am I knocking the program . I’m ready to see yal play

If you call three years ago ancient history, and making it to the state game 11 times since 2001, (that’s not even counting all of the other playoff wins in between), what have you done for me lately! Sure, every team is different and each year is a new year, but the continuity makes a difference and accounts for a great deal of success.

Go Coyotes!
Kicking game much better tonight (10/20/23) RS won 60 to 0. I The other team might have had a chance at scoring or stopping the Coyotes if RS had played their Jr.Hi.

Back