Richland Springs: The Tradition

@Klaaxctuu I think that argument was over unless you are talking to yourself.
lol what is going on here.
Year in and year out Calvert and Oakwood give RS trouble not counting playoffs.??.
That’s the only time they have ever met to my knowledge is in the playoffs. You on that lean.?

RS is legit, I wouldnt be surprised if they made it to state again Oglesby apparently has a very good team and I could see them in the state game as well. Amherst will make a run if they can stay healthy. Still think Benjamin or Jayton will win it in D2. Westbrook or KC should win in D1.

Oglesby seems to have a semi-clean path to the semis. Bynum, Bluff Dale in the way.?.

RS, Cherokee or Rochelle whomever comes out looks to be on a a path to play again IMO to get to semis. Rising Star, Sidney in the way.?. I’m still lost on Loraine with no answers or my opinion might be different. Baffled.

Klondike,Amherst, Whitharral and Balmorhea(never count out the old guru) battle it out for one semi.

Benjamin and Jayton clash for other spot.

As of today that’s how it appears.

That not mowing the field was common back then. My coach would throw fits about it but when ya show on Friday to play it’s not like they are gonna delay the start to mow. That happened in all levels back then. Coach Gordon Woods from brownwood hated that crap too.
I always enjoy you kiddos back and forth, but until you had to move cattle and cow patties to play I just don’t think you’re that old yet. 🤠🤠🤠🤠

Oglesby seems to have a semi-clean path to the semis. Bynum, Bluff Dale in the way.?.

RS, Cherokee or Rochelle whomever comes out looks to be on a a path to play again IMO to get to semis. Rising Star, Sidney in the way.?. I’m still lost on Loraine with no answers or my opinion might be different. Baffled.

Klondike,Amherst, Whitharral and Balmorhea(never count out the old guru) battle it out for one semi.

Benjamin and Jayton clash for other spot.

As of today that’s how it
I always enjoy you kiddos back and forth, but until you had to move cattle and cow patties to play I just don’t think you’re that old yet. 🤠🤠🤠🤠
That’s dedication. I love it.

if Rigdon's would of stayed at Richland yall would of had two more championships maybe 3 with this year, had it in the bag, would have taken a championship from strawn and Benjamin.

if Rigdon's would of stayed at Richland yall would of had two more championships maybe 3 with this year, had it in the bag, would have taken a championship from strawn and Benjamin.
Ah it’s ok let strawn and Benjamin have their fun. Parity right..?. Everybody would have been real mad then. Besides even now you found yourself in a convo about RS with or without them. But yeah……you’re probably right.

curious, does Richland still have that cheesy 30 minute show with all the trophies in the background i saw that show one time i stayed in Dallas i believe it was like on sunday morning.

I'm not gonna lie. I'd pay good money to watch Benjamin drop a 50 burger with extra cheese on Richland Springs at Jerry World. Watch Bud Kilmer get his cheeks clapped by the coach he ran off.
Could totally happen. So I can count on you to be rooting for RS to make it.? It’ll be a tough road to get there. How did they hurt you and who exactly are you referring to as Bud Kilmer, I am curious.

curious, does Richland still have that cheesy 30 minute show with all the trophies in the background i saw that show one time i stayed in Dallas i believe it was like on sunday morning.
It came on the Dallas news in a hotel you stayed in on a Sunday morning. Lol stop. I’m not totally in the loop, but I don’t believe they do. Cheese don’t shine like those trophy’s maybe you were hungry. I do however think it was on the RS Facebook page maybe youtube. The extra extra cheesiest part is that you’d have to be following one of those to watch or actively searching for it. Which you apparently were. So there’s that.

Could totally happen. So I can count on you to be rooting for RS to make it.? It’ll be a tough road to get there. How did they hurt you and who exactly are you referring to as Bud Kilmer, I am curious.
I'll root for it simply for the show and storyline. I won't get into my issues with RS as that horse has already been beaten to death. And if you don't know who the Bud Kilmer is at RS you are way out of the loop.

RS is legit, I wouldnt be surprised if they made it to state again Oglesby apparently has a very good team and I could see them in the state game as well. Amherst will make a run if they can stay healthy. Still think Benjamin or Jayton will win it in D2. Westbrook or KC should win in D1.
Why are you choosing west Texas teams to win both ?
I think d1 champ comes out of the east this year

It came on the Dallas news in a hotel you stayed in on a Sunday morning. Lol stop. I’m not totally in the loop, but I don’t believe they do. Cheese don’t shine like those trophy’s maybe you were hungry. I do however think it was on the RS Facebook page maybe youtube. The extra extra cheesiest part is that you’d have to be following one of those to watch or actively searching for it. Which you apparently were. So there’s that.
I don’t think there there is anything chessy about 9 state titles . Wish I saw that show

I'll root for it simply for the show and storyline. I won't get into my issues with RS as that horse has already been beaten to death. And if you don't know who the Bud Kilmer is at RS you are way out of the loop.
Rogers or Ethridge are Bud Kilmers.? Makes no sense they are pretty laid back. Maybe you’re not in the loop. Oh don’t run away from it you can private message me if you don’t want the horse hit anymore in the open. I’d love to know what you mean.

Rogers or Ethridge are Bud Kilmers.? Makes no sense they are pretty laid back. Maybe you’re not in the loop. Oh don’t run away from it you can private message me if you don’t want the horse hit anymore in the open. I’d love to know what you mean.
I’m just curious on who it is cause they need a statue of “him” out front of the field

Back