Rankings are rigged

LOL, wow I feel so welcomed lol. Not trying to argue or anything else, I just think it is pretty pathetic that every post I have read from the old, fat guy either puts the poster down or puts the team down that the poster is posting about. I guess I don't take it serious enough, I thought most people use this for amusement purposes or to 'rib" someone from a rival team, not to be down right obnoxious!!!

Lol! Ofb takes very little serious. Nearly all his posts are for amusement. He just has an odd sense of humor.
If you don't like ofb's posts, don't read anything of rainjack's! He takes everything serious.

CowboyP":azezgxj7 said:
Lol! Ofb takes very little serious. Nearly all his posts are for amusement. He just has an odd sense of humor.
If you don't like ofb's posts, don't read anything of rainjack's! He takes everything serious.

Do I CowboyP? Or do take everything so unseriously that I have blown your mind?

popcorn.gif

Old Bearkat":2kdydn7h said:

Maybe Babe... I mean the fan's right. This is the second post this year that I've been involved in that OBK has put the popcorn on. Maybe I am gettIng to hard to get along with. Could it be? Naaaa. I think the East TX fans are whiney and Babe's, whoops, fan's still a little butt hurt about me getting onto her for dissing Sands last year.

@ cowboy, sorry I don't find his post amuseing at all, obnoxious yes, amuseing no. Oh and by the way OFBA, please don't call me babe, I don't swing that way....maybe you should change your name to OFBAG, lol

rainjacktx":11f6he79 said:
CowboyP":11f6he79 said:

Do I CowboyP? Or do take everything so unseriously that I have blown your mind?
Obviously you take everything far too seriously. Although your pessimistic attitude and maniacal egotism are sometimes amuse me, your lack of humor bores me.

sixmanfan3":2ic69d7k said:
@ cowboy, sorry I don't find his post amuseing at all, obnoxious yes, amuseing no. Oh and by the way OFBA, please don't call me babe, I don't swing that way....maybe you should change your name to OFBAG, lol
Are you a one of rainjack's proteges? Or are you hookem' babe with a new name? Either way would be terrible.
Btw- I think rainjack is the anti-Christ.

the new rankings will be out soon now that all scores are in and everyone can complain some more.. lol i can hardly wait,,,,

It is fun to see this every year. I have been on this board since 2000 and every year we get this thread. I know that Granger hits above 80% correct picks by the end of the year and I am willing to bet he is above 65% right now and he picks every game.

thought you'll might like this one....

Unofficial Texas Six-Man Football Rankings
Here's the way the puter see's the current Strength of Schedule:

1 Rankin 68.57
2 Borden County 68.51
3 Grady 68.28
4 Garden City 65.06
5 Fort Davis 64.41
6 Rochelle 64.39
7 Sands 63.8
8 Spur 63.21
9 Santa Anna 63.03
10 Klondike 60.28
11 Highland 60.14
12 Water Valley 59.29
13 Sierra Blanca 59
14 Zephyr 57.67
15 Robert Lee 57.58
16 Ira 57.36
17 Abbott 57.28
18 Paducah 56.98
19 Throckmorton 56.84
20 O'Donnell 55.84

Week W L %
0 71 41 0.6339
1 94 25 0.7899
2 92 26 0.7797
3 82 31 0.7257
4 96 20 0.8276

total 435 143 0.7526

I have not double-checked this but it should be within a few games....

Back