Calvert +10

Dallas the Covenant +22
Boerne Geneva +33

Fredericksburg Heritage +45
SA Castle Hills +2

SA FEAST +11

Stephenville Faith +1
Tiebreaker: Crowell 53, Ira 52

The predictions by the progrosticators, procrastinators, prognologistnators, etc. don't mean squat. That's why we play the game! But, just keep on doing it!

Little Doc":20d1wwi3 said:
The predictions by the progrosticators, procrastinators, prognologistnators, etc. don't mean squat. That's why we play the game! But, just keep on doing it!
Does anyone on here think that anything is decided anywhere but on the field? If so, this message was meant for you.

Follett
GF
Strawn
Milford

Happy
Crowell
Abbott
May

DC
BG

Crowell 50 Ira 42

And honestly we should be picking the other private school games and not those...the other ones are predicted to be closer games

I will take Seguin Lifegate, and SA Feast...both the underdogs according to the toy...and Stephenville Faith

T-CAL D1 Championship
Waco Live Oak by 21

T-CAL D2 Championship
Stephenville Faith Home School by 10

TAPPS D1 Semi-Finals
Dallas Covenant by 21
Sugar Land Logos by 7

UIL D1 Quarterfinals
Valley
Ira
May
Aquilla

UIL D2 Quarterfinals
Follett
Grandfalls-Royalty
Strawn
Calvert

Valley
Ira (I was surprised by the blocking of ira against trock and gc both were more physical but ira found a way)
May
Aquilla

Follett
Grandfalls-Royalty
Strawn
Calvert

DC
BG

ira by 6

I've been watching this site for 3 years and still don't understand it either... What I do understand is that the rankings give an indication of a teams strength but don't make a hill of beans concerning seeding or determining who is the best team...that is determined by what your team does on the field and in the playoffs...

Thanks, because Gordon was ranked at least 20 above Savoy and lost, but still ranked ahead of them after the game..But I wasn't sure how the rankings were givin..Gordon must have had a harder schedule.

Please add the other two Championship games in TCAL....and.....

Also if you haven't picked the Tiebreaker between Crowell and Ira please do...

TCAL D1:

SA Feast v Waco Live Oak: Feast has always been a beast in TCAL...Waco is favored for the title....I have Waco Live Oak

TCAL D2:

Stephenville Faith V Sugar Land HCYA Fort Bend

Also...Seguin Lifegate v SA Castle Hills

UIL D1
Valley
Ira
May
Aquilla

UIL D2
Follett
Grandfalls-Royalty
Strawn
Calvert

Ira by 6

Dallas The Covenant
Boerne Geneva
Waco Live Oak
Stephenville Faith
Seguin Lifegate

Short work week..get your picks in...don't forget about TAPPS and TCAL....also need to pick the Tiebreaker score with Crowell and Ira...

D1
Valley
Ira
May
Aquilla

D2
Follett
Grandfalls-Royalty
Strawn
Calvert

Ira 58 Crowell 52

Dallas The Covenant