"Prognosticator of the Week"

He is a kind historian foremost ... everyone loves Melani...even if sometimes we don't know how to say it...just a man thing....

Everyone knows I love all of you and that's not a joke. Pop you always make my day. I love hearing from all of you even if I get mess up on the post. All of you are so good to me. All of you are in my heart. You Pop brighten my day, Smokey confuses me sometimes, he's a joker, Bearkat teaches me, RJ is a special guy but I'm not going to ruin his reputation (he's a sweetheart), Cowboy makes sure I don't miss the scores, Leman says he is going for RS, Doc is kind of a leg puller but he's sweet. Now I have to go check who I missed. I live you Pop.

I have to mention MarkF he's a cool guy. I have to tell you how we met. We were at a ball game and I was walking by and he kind of stood in front of me and asked me if I was Melani. I told him yes and I asked who are you, then he says Mark. I think I nearly knocked him over with a great big hug. We both shared lots of prayers so theres a bond that will never be broken. That's how I feel about you guys. If I meet you, BE PREPARED, I can't help myself. I want all of us to be friends forever.I am a prayer warrior, I want all to know that. Don Hardin and I shared lots of prayers, privately. He is so much in my heart. I will never forget him.

Blue Bird":1k6k48d3 said:
I keep looking at "Prognosticator" and thinking "Procrastanator". The second word will fit me better than the first.
I first thought it said Proctologist.
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr......................

twodollarbill":1e9d3yjp said:
Leman Saunders":1e9d3yjp said:
I'm officially switching one of my picks...

I was inspired by Savoy's win...

I'm going to take Fannindell over Aquilla

Bad move
He bet me Fannindel would cover the spread - I won. Now let's see if he holds up to his end of the bet and Gets A Mohawk!

CowboyP":1xmvpz8d said:
twodollarbill":1xmvpz8d said:
Leman Saunders":1xmvpz8d said:
I'm officially switching one of my picks...

I was inspired by Savoy's win...

I'm going to take Fannindell over Aquilla

Bad move
He bet me Fannindel would cover the spread - I won. Now let's see if he holds up to his end of the bet and Gets A Mohawk!

And so another one loses a little hair over a pigskin contest...

Anyone know a good place to get a mowhawk?

So far we have a tie for the lead with only one miss(which everyone missed Gordon v Savoy)....

The Leading Prognosticators are...QueenB and WT43

Congratulations to Milford, Newcastle and Calvert on advancing!

Leader board unchanged with one miss....QueenB and WT43 leading....

I heard RS had lead 28-8 but Calvert came back in 2nd half with 35 unanswered points to win...

Yes Pop Calvert came out the second half fighting. They played fantastic. Our boys couldn't hold on to the ball and had some penalties that went against us. I don't have any regrets and I hope the Coyotes don't either. This is lesson we all learn in life is that were not always winners. Coyotes hold your head high and get ready for next year and come out loaded. Calvert you played with your hearts too and I Congratulate you for a hard fought game.

Wow Melani..didn't think you did that kind of thing....prognosticate....

Will be taking picks Tomorrow for the 3rd round....good luck....I think women can pick'em...one of our leaders this week is QueenB....

Back