"Prognosticator of the Week"

Ok he's safe but we kind of have the same weather coming but the news mentioned the far west was supposed to be worse. I forgot where Cowboy lives. Is he Strawn or Gordon, heck I forgot where everyone lives. I have a bad cold and nothing I say comes out right or anything I type doesn't work either. I need to be rewound.

That's right Cowboy. I completely forgot and I don't know where it is. The more I hear about the weather the more I worry about all of you.

Cannot wait to see the Water Valley-Crowell game, even if the weather may not be great. The small town of Hermleigh's population may double on Friday and we are very excited to be able to host it.

Aquilla
Abbott
Gordon
May
Happy
Valley
Garden City
Water Valley

Follett
New Home
Loraine
Blackwell
Milford
Richland Springs
Strawn
Guthrie

I got out of the box a little there. Dont know much about most of the teams so I followed everyone else's picks. I know some of them are a stretch by any means and some I picked cause they are closer to home.

Coachgibson I know your all excited and the boys are pumped up. I'm disabled and can't make it to the games. So I worry about all the fans staying warm and the boys staying injury free. That's my job. Have a wonderful safe game. Coach Gibson what is your team?

I love it. I like Gene Hackman too. We never pass one of his movies. Who do you support Swires? I'm trying to get all of your names in my head with the teams you support.

coachgibson":1yfe0drd said:
Cannot wait to see the Water Valley-Crowell game, even if the weather may not be great. The small town of Hermleigh's population may double on Friday and we are very excited to be able to host it.

This site needs a "like" button.

Gonna be a good one for sure!!

Now to just figure out where all my rain gear is since we haven't needed any in ohhhhh a bazillion years or so.

swires":393wowyo said:
I support Lefors. I also support the teams from Region 1. Well, most of them any ways. Got to have some rivals you know.

Hew Swires, do you remember the semi-final game Lefors played against Silverton back in 2008? Probably the best 6-man game I ever saw. Or as Nick Long said, "the greatest game I ever saw that I never saw".

I remember it. I wasnt there either. That was a great game. Also our game against Motley the following year. I think Lefors missed 6 extra point attempts and lost by 9. Wish we would have played them that good this year!

swires":2bw5s93t said:
I remember it. I wasnt there either. That was a great game. Also our game against Motley the following year. I think Lefors missed 6 extra point attempts and lost by 9. Wish we would have played them that good this year!

LOL. Nick Long and I were doing the radio broadcast for the Silverton-Lefors game, and fog rolled in that was so thick we couldn't see the field or the players for most of the 4th quarter.

Yep they've done gone on us Pop. Guess we will have to check scores as Cowboy brings em in. You go put your feet up and find a good western and enjoy the rain. Enjoy the rest of your night.

MelaniB":bsagh2nd said:
Coachgibson I know your all excited and the boys are pumped up. I'm disabled and can't make it to the games. So I worry about all the fans staying warm and the boys staying injury free. That's my job. Have a wonderful safe game. Coach Gibson what is your team?

MelaniB, I have been a Hermleigh Cardinal for four years now and it's been a great place to coach. I am a Strawn grad, my dad was supt. at Strawn after coaching at Jayton for several years. I pull for the Greyhounds tonight, but I've always had a soft spot for the Jaybirds.

Hi CoachG. You have been all over the west part of Texas unless I'm messed up in directions again (which is normal) I don't know where Hermleigh is but I love the Cardinal name. I do know where Strawn is, I love some people who live up there now and Jayton is the Jaybirds right? So glad you joined the board, and now you have to get to posting and meet some of these characters. I've learned a lot off them and I'm a woman, lol. I'm also glad your not in this hard rain. In Ft. Worth it's pouring. When do you play? Just got a score for you, Strawn 52, Jayton 6. They are in the rain.

Back