"Prognosticator of the Week"

I gotta go with Crowell over Water Valley just from their quality of wins. Beating Valley and T-Rock edges WV's quality wins over GF and Follett. Them boys from Crowell are for real. They've got speed and some size. And they have more weapons offensively than WV. And WV has been unblemished in the regular season for the past 4 years but has not translated to the playoffs. Crowell 76 WV 50.

PopRay":30odkaus said:
Now for DII: Another Great Week In SixMan Football

#3 Strawn v #19 Jayton: The Jaybirds are "Flyin High", but have not got too much respect in the rankings. The Bulldogs have taken it to mere mortals during the season. Game should be closer than the spread...Greyhounds race to win...

#12 Guthrie v #7 Newcastle: The Bobcats had a fast start against tough foes and have finished the season strongly against weak opposition. The Jaguars struggled early against strong adversaries but have strung together 8 straight victories. Should be a dandy....Beware the Bobcats...

Possible upsets in the making here....Go BIRDS & Jaguars!!

Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy.”
― Norman Vincent Peale

D-II picks:

Follett over Amherst
Loraine over Dawson
Grandfalls-Royalty over Blackwell
Newcastle over Guthrie - The D-II pick 'em game
Milford over Blanket
Motley County over New Home
Calvert over Richland Springs
Strawn over Jayton

Cline":1xnebxfc said:
Aquila
May
Valley
Garden City
Gordon
Happy
Abbott
Water Valley

D-II
Follett
Motley County
Grandfalls
Newcastle
Strawn
Calvert
Milford

I see someone de(clined) to pick Lorraine v Dawson game...
You have to turn in a complete form to be eligible!

Mel....becuase Calvert just knocked off the #2 Team that was undefeated ....RS is fairly young this year....But I got them in an upset of the upsetters...

LOL Yep they are young but I heard fast. I don't know about their offense but if speed is a + then maybe they have a chance. hummmmmmmmmmm.

LOL Pop your know me all too well. I will have to have Cowboy alert me over and over if they are winning and if they're not alert me real slow. I don't have Hico's broadcasting stream. Popa do you know what it is?

You are right. I sure did. I will take Loraine over Dawson in a good game.

And in response to Melani, based on past performance I think more people would see RS falling in the playoffs as more of a miracle than RS winning a game they weren't supposed to. Just my very humble opinion.

That probably sounded bad. Not wishing for a coyote loss. Just know a lot of people's sentiments on this board. Good football to all.

Cline I think they can win again. The only problem people have with RS is their ready to see someone else win. But when your mama you want them to go all the way.

Anyone can win and anyone can lose. Depends on how the boys feel like playing. Hey everyone of these kids are winners no matter who wins.

I see 3 people (not with a tie to RS) who have went out and picked RS to win, Sixfan19, PopRay, and Myself.

Yeah to all 3 of you. I know one more elite person wants them to win too. He just needs to come out and say so.

I read a post named the Non-Top Winners or something like that. My memory is short but the darkhorse would be RS. So let it rock and roll.

My friend Hornkeeper has rankings but I think he has Calvert winning. I feel alone in the woods and it's dark thinking, maybe there's a chance and never say never.

I would like to se RS win ........ Don't think it is gonna happen this year but lookout for the next few years. BTW MsMel. KNUZ will be streaming the game. Sansabaradio.com.

The real darkhorses to make it to the Championship game are:

D1 Savoy and Fannindale

D2 Amherst and New Home....both have to get by Follett to get there...

Back