"Prognosticator of the Week"

Round 4 Selections...we have some great matchups this week:

May v Abbott: May remains unbeaten....

Valley v Crowell: Rematch game ...Crowell won 1st meeting by 38...

Follett v Grand Falls Royalty: Will be a dandy.."The Game of the Week"

Newcastle v Milford: Another very good game...

Dallas The Covenant v Boerne Geneva: Boerne is undefeated and has beaten Milford...DC has played well...should be a good contest...

Tiebreaker:
Milford 50 Newcastle 44

well...out of the 10 games you originally posted as the pickem..I missed only 2 (strawn v newcastle, and the happy v valley)...so I would dispute your claim that someone else won the pickem...and 48-36 in the tie breaker game is really close to the 50-42 score I selected....closer to the correct score than HK's 53-52 (HK combined score 105, mine 92, actual 84...team by team..I was off by 2 over points for Crowell and 6 points under for Ira...HK off by 3 points over for Crowell and 10 points over Ira)

I just like to stir the pot!

Blue Bird":112ouyut said:
A Bondless Crowell, this game in Childress could get interesting!

Crowell
May
GFR
Newcastle
Boerne Geneva

Newcastle 58 Milford 48

If I remember correctly he didn't play in the game against Valley earlier in the season either. Gonna be interesting!!

WildcatClassOf89":3anhb5ao said:
Blue Bird":3anhb5ao said:
A Bondless Crowell, this game in Childress could get interesting!

Crowell
May
GFR
Newcastle
Boerne Geneva

Newcastle 58 Milford 48

If I remember correctly he didn't play in the game against Valley earlier in the season either. Gonna be interesting!!
and if I also remember correctly we were down 6 at the half and Lex had just been hurt against the #1 team in the state and a "Bondless Crowell" still came out and took control in the second half. Crowell is an all around great team, my heart goes out to Lex but these 'Cats can still get it done

Leaman...ya missed 4 on the total package...I was posting my argument in case Cowboy tried to say he won...but he didn't pick all the games....

Consensus of picks for this week so far:

May 6 v Abbott 0
Valley 1 v Crowell 5
Follett 3 v Grandfalls 3
Newcastle 3 v Milford 3
Boerne G. 3 v Dallas Cov. 3

Didn't the Valley QB get hurt in the first half of the Valley-Crowell game? Refresh my memory. Anyway Valley has had the rest of the season to get their act together with a new QB. I'm thinking you can throw the results from the first game out and start over.

Back