Prediction: Jayton over Benjamin in a hard fought battle

Well, Dale Miller, we have to see what happens. When I coached, you take away opponents best plays by
watching film and how many times they run those plays AND you make them try to beat you with something
else you have not seen.

Mike wants to censor me and let old friends fellow lo**ers.. yes I have to censor the word because I can’t name call people completely out line. Talk all you want now Mike will let it go and keep blocking what I say, it’s hilarious tyrannical, and everyone at Benjamin knows one thing. I’ll tell you all what it is. You hate to look up and have to see the mustang worlds above where you and your team will ever be. Talk all this sh** after state. It’s so funny, you guys have to make up excuses as to why you are bouncing a basketball in early November. It’s always an excuse of something. When Benjamin is back to back state champions all of you are going to look like real gurus!
#Homegrown

Folks just let these young men play a game that we all played and loved to play it. Late hits and hitting someone with the top of their helmet wether he’s on the ground or standing up should not happen. I have been on both ends of that and it not a good thing. I’m just a bystander here, but I love six man football and I’m going to say at this time Benjamin is on top until someone can take them down.
Benjamin by 32

Benjamin over Jayton by 22.
Benjamin over Klondike by 36.
Benjamin over Oglesby by 45. 3rd Quarter 2:22 left on the clock. Get the Nachos Early.

Jayton is the Second best team in the State behind Benjamin. It will be the best game the Mustangs will have all year.

The real question:
If Benjamin loses to Jayton and misses state, will their be a new hometown for the star player to land in next year?
No I think Hayes will stay

We all just have to accept, whether we like it or not, that if a healthy Grayson Rigdon plays all 4 quarters, That game is a win. As a high school student in multiple sports, He is 37-6 in Basketball and 27-0 in Football. The kids is a winner and the best of the best in 1A since he walked on as a Freshman. Only Graford and Lingleville are undefeated against him.

We all just have to accept, whether we like it or not, that if a healthy Grayson Rigdon plays all 4 quarters, That game is a win. As a high school student in multiple sports, He is 37-6 in Basketball and 27-0 in Football. The kids is a winner and the best of the best in 1A since he walked on as a Freshman. Only Graford and Lingleville are undefeated against him.
Your saying he is the best 1a basketball ?

If you count Strawn 41-0 in football. as of now 26-0 in football at Benjamin.

Back