Panhandle updates

PanhandleDave

11-man fan
Has anyone heard who is taking over Miami? Crazy story about them just came out.
Also has anyone heard about other job openings I know Darrouzett coach Stigler had a stroke so he most likely wont be able to coach again. I heard Claude is now open. Lastly, are the favorites to get out of the panhandle Groom and Follett again?

PanhandleDave":2wtkqq4y said:
Has anyone heard who is taking over Miami? Crazy story about them just came out.
Also has anyone heard about other job openings I know Darrouzett coach Stigler had a stroke so he most likely wont be able to coach again. I heard Claude is now open. Lastly, are the favorites to get out of the panhandle Groom and Follett again?

From Miami, graduated there. What happened is disgusting and it's going to scar the town for awhile. As of now, I know Miami is taking applications and have heard a few names that have applied. All I have to say is whoever lands the Miami job, good luck with the superintendent.
Groom and Follett should make another run and meet up in the quarterfinals.

I heard Darrouzett hired within. Does anyone know who? Rumors are coach Rainer in Mclean and Coach Riley at Lefors are retiring, does anyone know if that is true? Finally, any word on who Miami and Claude hired?

Back