Oakwood Vs Buckholts

Like I said, I have not seen Abbot, but have seen Oakwood. They are kind of a one trick pony, NUMBER EIGHT, stop him and they lose. He is an awesome player. Stop him and Oakwood loses.

I was there. I saw a buckholts team pass on almost every play and pass very effectively. but i also saw an offense that buckholts couldnt contain. The game was as close as it was because of Oakwoods kicker and cb being out and Oakwood fumbling the ball on three occasions one in yalls endzone that turned into 24 points. How many two point conversations did buckholts get? Oakwood wasnt able to make any to my knowledge. I was slightly off on the score but the end result is the same. Once again you lost it is probably best to congratulate the team and move on. not say you are the better team and say Oakwood will get beat by fourty five at halftime. There isnt a team in state that can fourty five oakwood at half time and even the best would have trouble 45ing them at all.

Lol, you said, Oakwood would forty five Buckholts, which was far from the truth. Your team ran on almost every play, and it was usually number 8. Your defense could not contain Buckholts passing attack. So, as I asked before, is your pass defense lousy, or was Buckholts passing attack awesome? You did not answer. You did make some conversions, but Buckholts defense blocked a number of your attempts, as did Oakwood block some of Buckholts attempts. You are making excuses. They don't work. Both teams lost the ball to their opponent.

"There isnt a team in state that can fourty five oakwood at half time and even the best would have trouble 45ing them at all."

David in a way I really hope Oakwood does make it to the Finals. You would get to see a team get 45'ved. Maybe by halftime. Ask Water Valley.

And Oakwood has three runners that can all easily go over a hundred plus a game none of them run the same. Just cause you are good at stopping speed doesnt mean you can stop strength and just cause you can stop strength doesnt mean you can stop elusiveness. Also Oakwood has a potent passing offense too. Especially if they get number 11 back like they should. Six four and has some speed. I think Abbott should win but i know Oakwood will go out and play them harder than they have probably played any team this year and considering the kind of numbers they get thats sort of a scary thought.

David, you don't want to hear this, I know, but Jonesboro was probably the toughest team we played all year, and they lost this week. Abbot beat them... Jonesboro beat us, and Oakwood didn't play them, or they would have lost, too. This doesn't speak well for your chances in the playoffs.

I actually congratulated buckholts and said specifically that they passed very effectively but i guess that some buckholts fans are more worried about there egos than what was actually said and not said. i am still convinced yall have an upstanding team with good morals except truckstick who is just a sore loser. And i am still convinced yall have a good fan base that supports there team well except hiscounsel or whatever. Truck said abbott would 45 oakwood at half which is silly. I also saw at least three touchdowns from oakwood in the air. And oakwood had three runners go over the century mark like i said and number 2 might have actually ran in more scores. Havent heard one congratulations except from cgap and im not sure if he is a badger fan or not. But im going to assume he is and that is what most fans are like except for two bad apples mentioned above. no bet cowboy im not calling you mr cowboy. I dont swing that way. lol.

Of course, you have our congratulations, you won. Lol, and we should have had the home side of the field, many people wound up standing the whole game because the bleachers were full to overflowing. Your attitude makes it hard to congratulate you, but I do wish your team the best. I just know you will have a really hard game next week, and I don't think anyone is going to beat Throckmorton. They beat Water Valley convincingly. Yesterday's game was a hard fought, clean game. Both teams deserve our congrats, both teams played as hard as they could, and it was a very close game. What does football have to do with egos? Basically, what I don't understand is that you won and are still making excuses.

You are picking on a Buckholts player who SHOULD have the confidence to say that we would 45 Oakwood. YOU said that Oakwood would forty five Buckholts, so how can you judge a PLAYER who says the same, one who has every right to think his team was the best, a kid. SHAME on you. You know what, as a player in the game, he has more right to judge which team is best than WE do. I am sure your players would say that their team was best, win or lose, David. Again SHAME ON YOU. CONGRATS to the Oakwood team, you played hard and well, boys, and I wish you the best in your future games.

Back