Oakwood Vs Buckholts

I dont know what you got your panties in such a wad about. Oakwood won. Why not say wow good job oakwood i didnt think yall were good enough but i WAS WRONG. it will only taste bad for a little and then you will feel good about yourself. You might even get respect from somebody for manning up. Eat your crow and hope somebody else eats it next time. Come on. just try.

My prediction was 75-70 abbott by the way. I just wanted to shut you up for a while but you wont make the bet without putting some weird saying thing on it.

Anybody can gloat when they are right but it takes a real man to admit when he is wrong. You have already proved your valor to me. And if oakwood does lose then you will see mine.

Well I just saying what I feel but David in all honesty Oakwood is not a finals team and are just a bunch athletes. They don't have to work as hard as buckholts did this year and didn't have a point to prove like buckholts did either! I came into the buckholts program this year and have to say its the hardest team I've ever see work for something like we did. Just to help with the confussion I'm a player #3 for buckholts go by Tennessee! Badger Pride!!

My Milford Bulldogs didnt get the chance to play Buckholts this year but I will say that I have seen nothing but respect and encouragement from Coachsatcher towards his young men...Keep doing what you are doing Coach... And CowboyP I see you are keeping the Aquilla pride alive with your sons... Unfortunately I only have one....LOL

I normally don't post on these things, but I felt I needed to say something. I read all the hate toward Oakwood on here, and I can understand where some of it comes from. However, we have good kids, they work hard. Things just don't come easy for them. Now, I can't say that about all the adults, but I can about our kids. About the game Saturday, GREAT GAME!
We (as a team) knew that it was going to be a close one. Buckholts is a good team with a great passing game. Our pass coverage isn't very good, and hasn't been all year. That is our weakness, if you watch film on us you will see that. Buckholts kids played great, and had a lot of class. I also feel that our kids did as well. I just hope that people who were at the game feel the same way. These are high school kids, and this is a game. We teach our kids to play hard and to have class, win or lose , have class. No trash talking. That's hard to teach sometimes when kids see adults doing it. My hat goes off to Buckholts players and Coaches it was a great game to be a part of. We do feel that we got lucky, and got by a very good team. You don't win very many games when you turn the ball over 8 times. However, both teams played hard to the very end. Now, the game with Abbott, we are going to do our best to prepare our players the best we can, and go from there.
Whatever happens, happens that's why we play the game, right? . I just hope all the adults can behave themselves.

Coach RD":l37en69u said:
I normally don't post on these things, but I felt I needed to say something. I read all the hate toward Oakwood on here, and I can understand where some of it comes from. However, we have good kids, they work hard. Things just don't come easy for them. Now, I can't say that about all the adults, but I can about our kids. About the game Saturday, GREAT GAME!
We (as a team) knew that it was going to be a close one. Buckholts is a good team with a great passing game. Our pass coverage isn't very good, and hasn't been all year. That is our weakness, if you watch film on us you will see that. Buckholts kids played great, and had a lot of class. I also feel that our kids did as well. I just hope that people who were at the game feel the same way. These are high school kids, and this is a game. We teach our kids to play hard and to have class, win or lose , have class. No trash talking. That's hard to teach sometimes when kids see adults doing it. My hat goes off to Buckholts players and Coaches it was a great game to be a part of. We do feel that we got lucky, and got by a very good team. You don't win very many games when you turn the ball over 8 times. However, both teams played hard to the very end. Now, the game with Abbott, we are going to do our best to prepare our players the best we can, and go from there.
Whatever happens, happens that's why we play the game, right? . I just hope all the adults can behave themselves.

I'm fairly certain all of the "Hate" is being directed toward an individual (a mouthy one at that) supporter of Oakwood, not to the Oakwood players or staff.

twodollarbill":3fd3l71a said:
Coach RD":3fd3l71a said:

I'm fairly certain all of the "Hate" is being directed toward an individual (a mouthy one at that) supporter of Oakwood, not to the Oakwood players or staff.
I have nothing against the Oakwood school, it's faculty, or it's team. The team has proven itself to be a worthy opponent. They earned the right to be where they are. I simply have an issue with the "mouthy individual" mentioned by twodollarbill. Good luck Oakwood.

Coach RD":vi3s3z5t said:

Coach,

I believe most of the comments are directed to one person. I can speak for Buckholts' team and tell you we have nothing but respect and admiration for the way your team played and carried themselves like gentlemen. We rarely play opponents who help us up after a play or say "good hit". Your boys did both and it was noticed by our team. I also never get caught up in these, but wanted you to know how much we thought about the program in Oakwood.

Coach RD, I am sorry if what I said came across as being against your team. I assure you that I have nothing but admiration for you and your team. You won fair and square and it was a well-played game. The only one I have anything against is, like the others said, a certain person on here.

I wish you and your team all the best in the playoffs. Congratulations.

Back