Oakwood Vs Buckholts

Dogface you act like your expierences at Buckholts were bad. David good job for supporting your team and counsel thanks for supporting Buckholts. I dont have a bone in this fight, just stated my opinon that abbott wins big because they will play harder.

Lol, and you couldn't have been more wrong. I don't even know who truck is. Matter of fact, I am no one's mom. You were calling people bad apples, David. I am glad you are out of here. I don't disapprove of you supporting your team. I simply don't agree with you.

I didnt say you were trucks mom just an angry mom. and im pretty sure you are. Somebody on the team for sure cause why would you care so much and know b6mf personally. either way. im off to more important things. bye momma ba (Bad apple).

I'm gonna start calling Davey "Columbo" cause he has super duper detective skills. Your talents are wasted in your current position.....................

Sorry/ Seems I'm late to the party. Great game to Oakwood. Oakwood played a great game and had tons of talent in three guys. We knew what we were facing in #8 and #2, but had vastly mis-evaluated #15. Either that was his best game blocking and playing defense ever; or his video's need to improve. #2 has the ability to cut, without losing speed, better than any back I've seen in a while. I'm not going to battle David or stick up for the Buckholts fans. Bottom line, the #12 team beat the #34 team. No major player was out of the line up for Oakwood. While #11 is tall, he's not as an effective blocker as #10; and the passing game was nullified by rushing three at all times. The only major completion was on a ball the #15 misplayed on an interception. Make no mistake, Oakwood didn't throw, because they didn't have to. But also make no mistake, #9, #2 and #8 all played defensive back for Oakwood all season, and each played in the game; and each were thrown at with success. It doesn't make them bad players; just got beat on some plays. My hats off to Oakwood's players and coaches. They came in a beat us fair and square. No excuses for either team should be needed, as both took each others best and stood at the end of the game as men. Proud of both schools for giving the fans a wonderful game and I'm proud I was a part of it. Wish we would have won, but give glory for arriving home the same way we left.

You are so right, thank you, Coach Satcher, and kudos to you and all the boys for such a well-played game and awesome season.

I hope Oakwood does well in their game against Abbott. Time will tell. Again, it will prob be a very close game. I think David just got mad because so many of us were choosing Abbott to win. Personally, and I am no coach, I think the game will boil down to defense. If Abbott can stop the rush, they will win. If we could have stopped the rush, we would have won, but their running backs were pretty awesome. Our passing attack was awesome, as well.

Daveyboy, nobody has to guess about me. I'm very open about things. Since its obvious you are a little slow, I'll help you out.
Charles Parks (aka Cowboy, CowboyP, Doc Tinkle)
39 years old
6 kids - oldest is 19, youngest is 11
Cell- (254)-659-7340
Email- [email protected]
Twitter- @orangemohawk
Physical address- 1011 HCR 2312 Hillsboro, Tx 76645

david_rantala":u1ls7epk said:
Three people just stole your identity. Lol.
Is that the best you've got? I guess I shouldn't have expected anything better from someone like you. We all know the most challenging part of your day is remembering to ask, "Do you want fries with that?"

Lol, all those teenagers, I don't envy you a bit, but looks like Buckholts will be seeing a lot of you in the future. Good luck to you and your boys, you are a good person.

hiscounsel":n7ot2jlu said:
Lol, all those teenagers, I don't envy you a bit, but looks like Buckholts will be seeing a lot of you in the future. Good luck to you and your boys, you are a good person.
Thank you. I just wish Levi and my oldest son could have one more chance to face off.

Back