Oakwood Vs Buckholts

As a player from buckholts and im not scared to congratulate yall on the win. Congrats hope the best for yall in the playoffs. But also on another note Oakwood is good but not that good, i have abbott by at least 30. Im not gonna hide, im #12 and think yall have a good team but abbott is just better. If buckholts would have had the coach we do now for four years, oakwood would hav lost in my opinon. It was a hard fought game by both teams. The badgers had a great season, going from they dont have a chance to make the playoffs (cowboy p) earlier in the season to the second round of playoffs, but in my opinon buckholts should be in the third round. Oakwood didnt have a good passing game against us they just threw a dump off and they ran the ball for however many yards. Congrats Oakwood your right where everyone expected you to be, but Buckholts passed many expectations this year. Good luck.

I can honestly see you are upset but if you want the bet then no mr cowboy. And abbott lost to the same two teams oakwood lost to this year. Jonesboro and milford. The scores were very similiar to both those games. Oakwood scores a lot more points while abbott gives up a lot fewer. It to me is just about the closest you can get to identical records. With this last game computed in Oakwood is averaging 70.45 points per game this year. That is with seven games ending early!! Know how many teams in the playoffs from division 1 and division two that are averaging more points than that? 0... Oakwood is a high octane high scoring machine. and abbott is a very sound football team that can put up there fair share of points too. The closest team is the number four team in state rankin who is averaging 66.5 per game. Once again Oakwood could lose this week but I know we will give it all we got and we got a lot.

Amen, Levi, I agree, and you are an awesome player. Congrats to you for making the all star team. We are all so proud of you and the whole team. You all played your hearts out.

David, defense will win or lose your game against Abbot. You had a hard time beating us. Jonesboro beat us, but Abbot clobbered Jonesboro. Think about it. David, how many points did you GIVE UP to us, yesterday.

Thanks counsel im happy i made it. If you dont mind me asking, because my curiosity is getting the best of me who are you?

Levi, as I've said before, I was impressed with Buckholts improvement this year. Y'all proved a lot of people wrong.
Daveyboy, I offered a bet, and you wanted it reversed. I agreed to that with one little addition. Now you are refusing that. I don't think you have as much faith in Oakwood as you claim to have.

Look back on this thread hiscounsel and you will see truck throwing a temper tantrum saying abbott would and not his own team would fourty five us at halftime. After you scold a person for not congratulating a team the person being scolded cant come back and congratulate them and make it all better. Too late. You are a bad apple along with truck. B6mf is another good apple yay. i had my hopes up for that one. And you might be right Oakwood could lose by thirty but how you know abbott is a better team than oakwood when you havent played abbott is beyond me. Maybe you have some phsycic abilities but then again you did predict buckholts to win by seven. so you might want to adjust your antenna just a little. lol. I dont forget anything. but i like the way you put yourself out there saying who you are and everything. So many people tend to hide behind there names on here and you never would know who is saying what. That is why my name is posted right there so you can know exactly what i said and who i am. Every game i go to I have oakwood fans talking to me about some of my posts saying i did good sticking up for my home team and told him off just right. I know it gets under peoples skin but i like facts and numbers that people cant really dispute. All they can do is just say nu uhh really immaturely. Cowboy isnt any good at predicting b6mf so dont let that bother you. Yall were plenty good enough to make it to the playoffs.

You are picking on a kid, again, shame on you. The truck kid has a right to stand up for his team. Levi IS a good boy. All the boys on the Buckholts team are good boys. They have an awesome coach, as well. Again, I will reiterate, Jonesboro beat you guys bad, a lot worse than they beat us, so think about it. Abbott played them a lot closer than yall did. That does not look good for you. Again, your game will boil down to defense, NOT offense.

Your opinion of me doesnt matter to me cowboy. I will say this again and sort of try to type real slow so maybe you can understand me without just running your mouth some more. NNNNOOOOTTTT UUUUNNNNLLLLEEEESSSS TTTTHHHHEEEERRRREEEE IIIISSSS NNNNOOOO MMMMRRRR CCCCOOOOWWWWBBBBOOOOYYYY!!!! take the bet already or dont but it is pointless debating that matter.

Cowboy knew nothing about us, no one did. We didnt get were we are because we were so athletic or good, are heart and drive to win got us to where we are. Im saying this because i think abbott will play harder then oakwood just my opinon. You stick up for your team im not saying you cant. Also from eyes Buckholts should have won by 7. Ill take alot of the loss on my shoulders and say i could have played better. A few of those tackles I missed could have been game changers. Goodluck and stick by your team. I stuck by mine and i always will. I've never seen a team with as many players that show as much heart Buckholts #15, 11, 3, 13 , 5, 48, and many more played there heart out. Thats all anyone could ever ask for.

Are you talking about picking on cowboy or b6mf? cowboy just acts like a kid and picks teams to win like a chimp. but im pretty sure he is an adult male. And if you think i was picking on b6mf then you are just throwing out that superb intelligence that thought that abbott beat Jonesboro and not the other way around. I complemented him just wasnt sure how he knew oakwood is not as good of a team as abbott when he hadnt played abbott.

Amen, Levi, I agree, but as to the tackles, everyone missed some tackles, you played a great game. There were lots of plays that could have been different. We are proud of you.

David, you are picking on truck. He is just a kid, a player for Buckholts and had every right to be confident. As for you, you just have opinions and you know what they say about those.

If a kid is doing wrong do you not scold him? I thought an angry mom as yourself should know that. I bet thats what you are. Am i right? be honest. at least a mom hiscouncel. that is somewhat prophetic if you are a mom. just saying. still think your a bad apple tho.

Not YOUR place to scold him, David. Especially when you are WRONG about so many things. I have not called you a single, name, David, and will not resort to your tactics, they are low life and uncalled for.

And also i dont know what they say about opinions. I know what they say about excuses. its a little vulgar but big picture is they all stink. like the excuses im hearing why yall didnt win. I also know what they say about assuming truck and it has to do with u, me, and also something that does stink. which is what i think hiscouncel is referring to but once again is missing the mark. time to go. goodbye all

Back