Newby

CowboyP":2tlx543n said:
pojocrusader":2tlx543n said:
I gotta make a livin' somehow
You're cold. Profiting from a friend's death is just wrong...

Hey now. Who said I was friends with that poster of inane, mindless, drivel?

I'm even thinking about changing my screen name to PlumSimple and posting long, rambling, verbose rants that are unintelligible about all the BS posted here.

I think it would be the ultimately funny if Granger killed this thread when it hits page 99 after all of the hard work to get it this far. What ya thank Granger? You Game.

LeeMac":2rh66kow said:
I think it would be the ultimately funny if Granger killed this thread when it hits page 99 after all of the hard work to get it this far. What ya thank Granger? You Game.
Why would you wish that on us? Don't you realize the level of insanity It has taken to keep this thread going?

oldfat&bald":3bea6r36 said:
CowboyP":3bea6r36 said:
pojocrusader":3bea6r36 said:

I'm even thinking about changing my screen name to PlumSimple and posting long, rambling, verbose rants that are unintelligible about all the BS posted here.
I never said i was your friend either.........................sniff sniff You cant play with my toys anymore

LeeMac":1ed4rra2 said:

Mr Granger Sir wouldn't do that to us. I hope he'll run a contest and give a free T-shirt to the first poster on the 100th page.

oldfat&bald":1qh7kzwg said:
CowboyP":1qh7kzwg said:
pojocrusader":1qh7kzwg said:

I've read some of your posts, so changing your name would just confuse the rest of us.

Imagine the insanity if he did. But, Grangers just not that kind of guy. Interested in giving me that ability Granger? TeeHeeHee!!!! Well, maybe not, I bet one of these genuises (probably spelled wrong) would be able to find me and there would be wheel chair skid marks and walker marks all over my front porch. And they wouldnt be mine because I put markless tires on my chair. OK, I be good on this thread.

Back