Newby

oldfat&bald":22482xwi said:
I've been reading the boards today and have a great new idea for entertainment. Let's find two teams that are both out of the playoffs and get them to talking smack on each other. That would liven the board up.
Like say, Aquilla and Oakwood? Been there, done that, got a T-shirt.................

oldfat&bald":1q1w8v8z said:
I've been reading the boards today and have a great new idea for entertainment. Let's find two teams that are both out of the playoffs and get them to talking smack on each other. That would liven the board up.
OK, I'll start.
My team rules!!!!
If we would have scored more points than all other teams...
and would not have lost 6 star players...
and not fumbled or thrown interceptions...
and been bigger, faster, stronger than all others...
passed all of our classes...
had all the calls go our way...
and had a decent frito pie...
we would be playin still.
Jus sayin'??

Ofb you need to learn a little sensitivity! And if people can learn to behave like adults then they will be treated as such; until then though cookies!!!

Ok now that I got that out of the way, I'm so looking forward to Christmas I got a lot of shopping out of the way this weekend! You know what they say about retail therapy! I'm not sure if ofb likes my stress outlet though!!

oldfat&bald":3acjv8ak said:
pojocrusader":3acjv8ak said:
CowboyP":3acjv8ak said:
oldfat&bald":3acjv8ak said:
Oh Lord. She's digging the hole deeper and deeper.
She wants a deep hole to bury you in. She keeps asking me if I know where she can get a life insurance policy on you....
I sell life insurance

Gee Whiz! You trying to motivate her?
She doesn't need motivation. Mae seems very task-oriented.

Back