Newby

CowboyP":33zzcw3m said:
You may be right. I did start trying to wash my memory with alcohol after that sight. His braided back hair was the most pleasant part of it...

I may have to get a therapist!!!
Sorry Doc, don't take it personally.
I just don't think you can help me, you are worse off than me.

6manfootballmom":24pgcggo said:
CowboyP":24pgcggo said:
You may be right. I did start trying to wash my memory with alcohol after that sight. His braided back hair was the most pleasant part of it...

I may have to get a therapist!!!
Sorry Doc, don't take it personally.
I just don't think you can help me, you are worse off than me.
Fortunately, I can evaluate & prescribe medications for myself. I'll be doing fine unless one of our dear friends does something disgusting again.

CowboyP":2pum71uy said:
Where is everyone? The board has been dead today.
I've been traveling all day. I probably won't be on much during the Thanksgiving holiday. You know, gotta cook, shop, visit, shop, eat, shop, shop and shop a little moore. Have a happy Thanksgiving y'all.

Amidst the rumors i had nothing to do with the site going down.......... And no i didnt get to shoot bambie, cowboy was distracting me via text message...and the big buck got away.......:(

I have a brilliant idea! We need to take control of the UIL. Just think - school year long football, double elimination playoffs, and we could get rid of roundball! Girls could cheer, be in band, or play softball.
Anyone else have a suggestion?

CowboyP":2ocply6y said:
I have a brilliant idea! We need to take control of the UIL. Just think - school year long football, double elimination playoffs, and we could get rid of roundball! Girls could cheer, be in band, or play softball.
Are you nuts? How did you come up with such a harebrained idea as that? eliminate girls roundball? That is almost sacrilegious...........

Man I live for girls roundball. Got season tickets at 2 schools.
Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..........................................

smokeyjoe53":1imagmo4 said:
CowboyP":1imagmo4 said:
Are you nuts? How did you come up with such a harebrained idea as that? eliminate girls roundball? That is almost sacrilegious...........
I'll never cover for you again. Doing away with girls roundball was you're idea.

Back