Newby

smokeyjoe53":2fu454dx said:
We are, Gentlemen, forgetting Mom's caveat. She said NO ALCOHOL as her prescribed medications prohibit the use of ETOH based remedies.
My first suggestion would be to ditch the prescriptions. The second would be to get a different Doctor.

EXCELLENT advise.

smokeyjoe53":2sg0cexq said:
We are, Gentlemen, forgetting Mom's caveat. She said NO ALCOHOL as her prescribed medications prohibit the use of ETOH based remedies.
My first suggestion would be to ditch the prescriptions. The second would be to get a different Doctor.
Excellent advise.

CowboyP":11tt4kbb said:
smokeyjoe53":11tt4kbb said:
Excellent advise.[/we should be consultants

Boquillas.... adobe mud-hut village just over the Rio in Big Bend Country. The cantina/mercado always had an ample supply of mezcal. You could shake the bottle and watch the big chunks of maguey agave float around. Goobs everkleer aint got nothing on this stuff... best tasting paint thinner I ever drank but always wondered why the bottles never had a label on em.

Another random thought. Which ESPN or Disney executive does Craig James have naked pictures of? That's the only way I can see that the Swell Ole' Boy can keep his job.

funny-gifs-cat-rope.gif

Back