with a skate rink.
Haven't skated since
WAY before rollerblades.
But, the kiddies wanted me to
so.
Made it around maybe 10 times.
Busted it once
right in front of all the wu**y
guys just standin' around gettin fatter.
Wife says,
"You know, the kids say
roller blades are easier,
and, you still gotta go to work Mon.
no matter what's broke!"
Ahhh, my bastion of support.

Well, to make a long story
longer,
tried the "blades",
no help.
Stopped while I could still "not" drive myself to the hospital.
Went back to the party table,
got a big piece of cake,
and proceeded to circuitously
affix it to my a**.

I know how you feel. I tried skating a couple of years ago at my niece's bday party. After busting it a few times, I gave up. I wasn't brave enough to try the blades.

pojocrusader":bhfayj9r said:
As soon as i get away from this hospital. I'm calling the exterminator for our lil' bug problem..VOTE POJO FOR PRESIDENT
Will one of your campaign promises be "I'll make sixman football the official national sport"?

CowboyP":2j7xb45y said:
pojocrusader":2j7xb45y said:
As soon as i get away from this hospital. I'm calling the exterminator for our lil' bug problem..VOTE POJO FOR PRESIDENT
Will one of your campaign promises be "I'll make sixman football the official national sport"?
Along with a declaration That forces all major tv stations broadcast every Six-man game......................

pojocrusader":3avgywbc said:
CowboyP":3avgywbc said:
pojocrusader":3avgywbc said:
Along with a declaration That forces all major tv stations broadcast every Six-man game......................
And make pre-game prayers a requirement.

Back