Newby

IM A RUINED, OFFTOPIC,HELMET WEARING,DROOLING ON MY POLO, POST BLOATER......<<<<BRILLIANCE.....................SPITTING IMAGES OF MY COUNTERPARTS LADIES AND GENTLEMAN BE PROUD..................................................POJO IN THE HOUSE

POJO, you said on another thread that you are a private school fan. How can this be? You don't talk football all the time and tout the greatness that is ACHS...........

smokeyjoe53":i7v9jbj1 said:
POJO, you said on another thread that you are a private school fan. How can this be? You don't talk football all the time and tout the greatness that is ACHS...........
well i guess i could change

but seriously,,,,,, I LOVE SIXMAN FOOTBALL, ANY GAME ANY NIGHT AS LONG AS IT IS A FAIR MATCH UP............I HATE SEEING A GAME OVER AT HALF.........BUT WHAT I DONT DO IS BLOAT THAT MY TEAM IS THE BEST AND THEY WILL HOLD RINGS AT THE END OF THE YEAR, I HELPED COACH IN 09 WHEN WE LOST THE STATE GAME AND LEARNED A VERY VALUABLE LESSON.........................DONT TAKE THIS BOARD SERIOUS...............AM I RIGHT????????????
AFTER ALL THIS IS BECAUSE WE LOVE THE GAME NOT HATE EACH OTHER.

pojocrusader":2gdlvz91 said:
but seriously,,,,,, I LOVE SIXMAN FOOTBALL, ANY GAME ANY NIGHT AS LONG AS IT IS A FAIR MATCH UP............I HATE SEEING A GAME OVER AT HALF.........BUT WHAT I DONT DO IS BLOAT THAT MY TEAM IS THE BEST AND THEY WILL HOLD RINGS AT THE END OF THE YEAR, I HELPED COACH IN 09 WHEN WE LOST THE STATE GAME AND LEARNED A VERY VALUABLE LESSON.........................DONT TAKE THIS BOARD SERIOUS...............AM I RIGHT????????????
AFTER ALL THIS IS BECAUSE WE LOVE THE GAME NOT HATE EACH OTHER.
Right.................

This is prolly
the most well rounded thread on here.
We've covered most of the popular
water cooler topics,
even had a little prayer,
and some of the more
drivellingly interesting topics we can thunk up.
Prolly just scratching the surface
in the drivellingly bloated and inanely interesting
catagory.
Good thing I'm going to a writing workshop tomorrow!

OAN,
I'm taking suggestions from all of you;
What should I tell the sub to tell the students to do while I'm out?
No bad ideas here,
let's talk it out!

smokeyjoe53":1a8rt74k said:
I don't want to awaken the sleeping tiger.......... besides I gotta go get my eyes welded on again....torn retina.......

file.php

Dogface":rhrh1759 said:
This is prolly
water cooler topics,
and some of the more
catagory.

OAN,
No bad ideas here,
let's talk it out!

ethics - seems to be a lot of misconception on that issue

Dogface":3h8ai8t1 said:
This is prolly
water cooler topics,
and some of the more
catagory.

OAN,
No bad ideas here,
let's talk it out!
Staying focused! Who ever the sub is will be an expert compared to you.

Dear Horny.
It is called water cooler topics because years ago, before the dawn of designer water, offices had big jugs of water around which employees would gather to quench their thirst. While gathered around the cooler, people would discuss the office gossip, politics, sex or any other topic they wished. Hence, "Water Cooler Topics"
Doggy, you could have them research the differences between laser and cryo therapy in the treatment of torn retinas. I have had both recently and really would prefer a third alternative.
Just a thought.

Back