Newby

get him Mom. OK cowboy since you are west of 35 I'll let you say you are in central Texas. Of course we all know the geographic center of Texas is about 25 miles west of Richland Springs.

smokeyjoe53":2aalj13u said:
get him Mom. OK cowboy since you are west of 35 I'll let you say you are in central Texas. Of course we all know the geographic center of Texas is about 25 miles west of Richland Springs.

Abilene is central Texas, you gotta be west of Snyder to be in west Texas.

oldfat&bald":1h8hpnp5 said:
smokeyjoe53":1h8hpnp5 said:

just about anything West of the -100 meridian
But that includes the special designated areas as follows:
panhandle North of 33.5 lattitude
Far west texas west of -103 meridian
big bend south of 30 and betwee 104&102

fajitapete":hus4d7xd said:
oldfat&bald":hus4d7xd said:
smokeyjoe53":hus4d7xd said:

just about anything West of the -100 meridian
But that includes the special designated areas as follows:
panhandle North of 33.5 lattitude
Far west texas west of -103 meridian
big bend south of 30 and betwee 104&102

Leave it to Pete to get all technical on us. :)

You’re from West Texas if you ever drove over 100 miles with a high school date just to see a movie.
You’re from West Texas if yo can find Juno, Horsehead Crossing, Wink, Mentone, Tokio, Pumkin Center, Cotton Flat or Midkiff without a map.

fajitapete":1d4i0nnd said:
You’re from West Texas if you ever drove over 100 miles with a high school date just to see a movie.
You’re from West Texas if yo can find Juno, Horsehead Crossing, Wink, Mentone, Tokio, Pumkin Center, Cotton Flat or Midkiff without a map.

You forgot Oklahoma Flats, Dunn, Pyron, St. Lawrence, Texon, Pettit, Pep, and Toyah.

oldfat&bald":35giuobz said:
CowboyP":35giuobz said:
6manfootballmom":35giuobz said:
Haha! I'm sure I have relatives from Louisiana and/or Arkansas, but my family tree forks.
It doesn't reconnect I hope. :)

Is it true that the family trees in Aquilla all look like circles?
No sir. Like I said before - that is Abbott & West. Aquilla folks attempt usually find someone that grew up in another town. My first wife is from Gordon, & my current wife was born in Lubbock and grew up in Oklahoma.
Didn't you marry your 2nd cousin?

CowboyP":2pll32wm said:
oldfat&bald":2pll32wm said:
CowboyP":2pll32wm said:
6manfootballmom":2pll32wm said:
Haha! I'm sure I have relatives from Louisiana and/or Arkansas, but my family tree forks.
It doesn't reconnect I hope. :)

Is it true that the family trees in Aquilla all look like circles?
No sir. Like I said before - that is Abbott & West. Aquilla folks attempt usually find someone that grew up in another town. My first wife is from Gordon, & my current wife was born in Lubbock and grew up in Oklahoma.
Didn't you marry your 2nd cousin?

No sir. That only takes place in the southwestern corner of Dawson County.

Back