Newby

smokeyjoe53":2gf7s549 said:
you know mom, it's kinda like family. We can say or do anything to each other but woe unto anyone else who takes a shot.
I don't know if you want it, but like it or not you have been adopted into the family.

Well, thank you. I'm just not use to taking shots at people. My husband's family does all the time, while I usually just sit on the sidelines and watch/listen, but I'll try. With you guys as teachers, it shouldn't take too long to catch on.

6manfootballmom":178lh4l9 said:
smokeyjoe53":178lh4l9 said:
you know mom, it's kinda like family. We can say or do anything to each other but woe unto anyone else who takes a shot.
I don't know if you want it, but like it or not you have been adopted into the family.

Well, thank you. I'm just not use to taking shots at people. My husband's family does all the time, while I usually just sit on the sidelines and watch/listen, but I'll try. With you guys as teachers, it shouldn't take too long to catch on.
Welcome to the family mom. You are now under our protection & in our sights. Lol

6manfootballmom":1i606510 said:
oldfat&bald":1i606510 said:
smokeyjoe53":1i606510 said:
OFB you ran her off. Obviously she has heard all about West Texas old, fat, bald men.

I was just going to offer her directions to Ackerly. :)

Where is Ackerly? and what is Ackerly that I need directions for? East Texas Piney woods is the place for me...born and raised here. Well....minus about 50,000 acres that were burned in a recent wildfire.

A "nice" lady from an East Texas school took exception to the fact that Sands was ranked above her school. She went so far as to ask where the hell Sands was and what had they ever done to deserve a ranking. Way back when dirt was new, I played against Sands. I might have filled her in on a little ancient and recent history She even said she had looked at a road map looking for Sands. Ackerly is the community that Sands is in. I gave her directions from her town.

CowboyP":2vi2wob2 said:
I missed all the fun? Why didn't someone tell me? I have some great jokes about far east Texas & inbreeding...

Cowboy, you are in far East Texas. Mom is in way the hades out there East Texas.

oldfat&bald":39nacifr said:
smokeyjoe53":39nacifr said:
OFB saw a tree once...

Unfortunately, the damn thing is over is over my driveway. My girls say, when we get in my pickup, that we're taking a ride in the "bird poopmobile."
You ought to live in a pecan orchard. Leaves, limbs, honeydew, blooms, etc. Woke up one morning and there was a 3" diameter limb sticking through my windshield. Try explaining that to State Farm.

oldfat&bald":2h0vea7y said:
CowboyP":2h0vea7y said:
I missed all the fun? Why didn't someone tell me? I have some great jokes about far east Texas & inbreeding...

Cowboy, you are in far East Texas. Mom is in way the hades out there East Texas.
Actually, I'm in central Texas. We have trees, but no inbred swamp folks. :)

CowboyP":1filngy4 said:
oldfat&bald":1filngy4 said:
CowboyP":1filngy4 said:

Actually, I'm in central Texas. We have trees, but no inbred swamp folks. :)

Now if your talking about inbred swamp folks, well.....that's Louisiana.

6manfootballmom":s9gsnmgs said:
Now if your talking about inbred swamp folks, well.....that's Louisiana.
I know some folks from east Texas that went to a family reunion & learned their parents had the same grandparents...

Back