Newby

Dogface":3fzqmiuz said:
Perhaps for now.
Let's hope Mom chimes in tomorrow!

If Mom has read all of this thread, she has probably put a lock for this site on her computer and phone and threatened to spank her kids if she catches them on this site. :)

BTW, I've got a lot of posting to do to catch up with Ole' Smokey and Ole' Ugly. So, I guess I need to post a lot of worthless drivel like RainyDayWoman does to catch up.

smokeyjoe53":3dhuiysg said:
Now children play nice. We have Newbies watching and learning from us.
That's a scary thought isn't it?
I intend to corrupt as many newbies as possible. Imagine it - several people attempting to be just like me. The board would never be the same.

CowboyP":14mmso2m said:
smokeyjoe53":14mmso2m said:
Now children play nice. We have Newbies watching and learning from us.
That's a scary thought isn't it?
I intend to corrupt as many newbies as possible. Imagine it - several people attempting to be just like me. The board would never be the same.

I bet that the good folks viewing this site think there are too many people like us on it already. Well, like you any way. :)

And to think I thought you were
an underachiever all this time,
and here you are goal-setting.

I like that about you!!

(my team rules!)

Dogface":12dz2ya1 said:
And to think I thought you were
an underachiever all this time,
and here you are goal-setting.

I like that about you!!

(my team rules!)
Me, an underachiever? Never!
My team is better than your team!
Btw, what are we setting for a post goal today?

Oh my goodness! You guys are worse than my kids with all this whining. Haha
It's going to take more than you to corrupt THIS newby. I might just convert you over to my way of thinking and my way of being nice to everyone.

God bless everyone
And I'll see ya across the field.

6manfootballmom":1t1xy5e0 said:
It's going to take more than you to corrupt THIS newby. I might just convert you over to my way of thinking and my way of being nice to everyone.

God bless everyone
Ma'am, we aren't bad folks. We just like to have a little fun. :)
We just enjoy stirring the pot. It keeps things from getting boring. If you would join us in our endeavor, we would greatly appreciate it. If not, don't take anything we say personally...
May God bless you & yours.
BTW, follow us & you can be a sixman fan in a day.

Cmon Mom!
We are being nice.
Nice and honest.
Nice and loud.
Nice and hard.
Nice and brutal.
Nice and hungry.
Nice and ....
what else?
Help me out guys.

Dogface":oe3zqx1d said:
Cmon Mom!
We are being nice.
Nice and honest.
Nice and loud.
Nice and hard.
Nice and brutal.
Nice and hungry.
Nice and ....
what else?
Help me out guys.

Nice and ...............(no, can't use that one)
Nice and ...............(family board, that won't work)
Nice and ...............(dang it, that's no good either)
Sorry UglyMan, as much as I want to, I can't add to it. :)

Dogface":1dw9vjl0 said:
Cmon Mom!
We are being nice.
Nice and honest.
Nice and loud.
Nice and hard.
Nice and brutal.
Nice and hungry.
Nice and ....
what else?
Help me out guys.
Nice and obnoxious
Nice and irritating
Nice and opinionated
Your turn smokey

CowboyP":27xwyc5j said:
6manfootballmom":27xwyc5j said:

God bless everyone
Ma'am, we aren't bad folks. We just like to have a little fun. :)
We just enjoy stirring the pot. It keeps things from getting boring. If you would join us in our endeavor, we would greatly appreciate it. If not, don't take anything we say personally...
May God bless you & yours.
BTW, follow us & you can be a sixman fan in a day.

I don't think you are bad folks. I enjoy the banter between everyone, and I won't take anything personally. :) Now let the fun begin!

Let's find out.

Let's talk about Bburgy.
How bout that game with the Heat?
That must have been something??
You got a playa out there?
Dish a little.

The game against HEAT was a good one, and in my opinion they were evenly matched. Our boys played well in the first half and started making mistakes in the second. They were able to play a full game and came up short. It was our best game yet, just hate that they lost that one.
I do have one on the field, well, up until our last game he was mostly sideline warmer. But in the game against HEAT he played quite a bit and even scored a touchdown, (I was one happy momma!!). Last year he saw very little play time, but he has improved so much this year. He is a sophmore this year, so he has a couple more years to learn and play. I'm so proud of him.

Hey Mom, I was just wondering(you will note that I did not say thinking because we all know that is not something I like to do on a regular basis), ya'll are pretty close to Arkansas. Do they play any sixman over there. Maybe ya'll could import a few of those barefooted, straw-chewing razorbacks to supplement your roster. I mean I understand that they might have a little difficulty with 11-man ball what with having to take their shoes off to check that they don't have too many players on the field, but they should take to sixman pretty quickly.
Just wondering..............

6manfootballmom":vn110l3m said:
The game against HEAT was a good one, and in my opinion they were evenly matched. Our boys played well in the first half and started making mistakes in the second. They were able to play a full game and came w It was our best game yet, just hate that they lost that one.
I do have one on the field, well, up until our last game he was mostly sideline warmer. But in the game against HEAT he played quite a bit and even scored a touchdown, (I was one happy momma!!). Last year he saw very little play time, but he has improved so much this year. He is a sophmore this year, so he has a couple more years to learn and play. He is #9 :) and I'm so proud of him.

We may get a little smart alek some times. Maybe even mean to each other. BUT, that post there is what this is all about.

Back