Newby

CowboyP":1syfdqni said:
Is that the best you got? Working is slowing you down. You need to get your priorities straight. Post first, work when the board is slow.

Horny Boy is new, I didn't want to call him an east Texas weenie yet. :)

Box Dad":1ky1z44f said:
I read the first page and the last page on these long ones, so I bow to the hard core who can take a simple question and turn it into an 8 page thread. They are going to do a bud light jingle for you guys.

Hey, this beats decrying the fall of western civilization due to what some idiots in O'Donnell may or may not have done.

If he only read the first & last pages, he missed all the good stuff about inbred east Texas folks.
That reminds me. I talked to a man today that said there is a town in east Texas that was recruiting families. They wanted some fresh blood in the area. All the babies were being born with 6 fingers, webbed feet, & no knees.

CowboyP":3h80a1se said:
If he only read the first & last pages, he missed all the good stuff about inbred east Texas folks.
That reminds me. I talked to a man today that said there is a town in east Texas that was recruiting families. They wanted some fresh blood in the area. All the babies were being born with 6 fingers, webbed feet, & no knees.
You are so bad! I keep trying to tell you we don't marry family, that's Arkansas. That reminds me of a song, I AM MY OWN GRANDPA.
I got my husband just after he moved here from Houston. We've been together for nearly 29 years 25 of which we've been happily married, (the other 4, I was too young to get married).

smokeyjoe53":3pwc0bd0 said:
He's OK. Be warned though you are limited to only a few serious posts each day.
Our Merry Little Band of Brothers & Sister (that's for you mom) are primarily interested in meaningless drivel and bloated post counts.
Thanks, I have always wanted older brothers.
I'm proud to be a part of this wild and crazy family.

6manfootballmom":20s4udf3 said:
I got my husband just after he moved here from Houston. We've been together for nearly 29 years 25 of which we've been happily married, (the other 4, I was too young to get married).
Congrats on finding a man you could put up with for that long!

I got my husband just after he moved here from Houston. We've been together for nearly 29 years 25 of which we've been happily married, (the other 4, I was too young to get married).[/quote]
What did you use for bait?

CowboyP":cymhdtpo said:
Sign em up, they can be in charge of making sure the right number players are on the field!

I interrupt this thread for some unvarnished cuteness.....

funny-gifs-puppy-horde-training.gif

Man,
you mus be some kind of computer genius.
I can't even post an avatar.

So,
what you're really saying is,
all the puppies out front
are the public school puppies.
And all the puppies
that don't ever catch up
are the private school puppies,
waiting around for the independent playoffs?

Did I get it?

CowboyP":4gv1t3r8 said:
Dogface":4gv1t3r8 said:
At first glance,
I thought Smoky said
"What did you use?
A bat?"
That could be why she won't tell.
Ok, don't laugh....2 friends and I liked him, so we write him a note asking him which one he liked and it turned out to be me and we have been together ever since. No bat needed, haha.

Back