Newby

catlaserjpg.jpg

use the image button in the toolbar above the text box and insert the url of the picture........... you copy and paste the location of the pic you want to use ...................................

smokeyjoe53":2wg2heaa said:
Any odds on how long it'll take before hbosche is a blithering idiot?.........
Well, he comes from the east coast so he has one hell of a good start. If he partners up with Doc Wee Wee he's a gonner, just ask Pecos

Isn't it amazing that every time a politicians gets caught doing something wrong, they deny, deny, and deny they did it for the longest, then they go into rehab, thinking all is forgiven. When they get out of rehab, they think we are so stupid that we've forget what they did. Wrong!

smokeyjoe53":3vbppe3b said:
Where are you working hbosche? We may need to come up with a nickname for you...........
I work in Edinburg. Not much football around ( 6man anyway ). I think the closest team to me is in Corpus Christi.

hbosche":1hwskih4 said:
smokeyjoe53":1hwskih4 said:
Where are you working hbosche? We may need to come up with a nickname for you...........
I work in Edinburg. Not much football around ( 6man anyway ). I think the closest team to me is in Corpus Christi.
You are not in 6 man country, your 400 miles from RS. Prairie Lea is the nearest to you (UIL) and its 260 miles
Hborsch better get a Porsche...Travlin' Man, Smokey will that work

We need something that's short like Flats. Doc, smokey, mom, Mel , OFB etc........traveling man is certainly appropriate. My question is how in the wide wide world of sports did you find out about Sixman ?

hbosche":sxl72abw said:
smokeyjoe53":sxl72abw said:

Who says you gotta do silly things like play games in jerry world to bring fans to the game?

It's kind of a long story on how I got interested in 6man.
I was doing research for a paper I was preparing regarding the psychological impact of team sports on youth. I ran across some video on YouTube. One thing led to another and actually my interest in Sixman partly influenced my moving to Texas.
Granted, South Texas is not a hotbed of the sport but at least I'm in the right state for it.
I hope to be moving to the Dallas area in the future but right now I'm enjoying my stay in South Texas.
I don't feel knowledgeable enough to comment on any of the other topics on here but I enjoy reading and learning from the posters on here.

Back