Newby

hbosche":32a67a6a said:
I just looked up the distance from Edinburg to central Texas since there are several teams located there. 397 miles. I wonder if motels are available? Next year if I get a long weekend I may try to drive up and catch some games.

Insert my normal joke about east Texas here.

westexasflats":sr17clgf said:
Brady TX should be a good choice, holiday Inn express and others. Smack in the middle of some good 6 man

Way too close to RS. Dutch, if you don't have all your shots, you might want to wait a couple of seasons before heading to Brady. Either that, or pet every stray animal you can find and immediately lick your hands clean.

BishR20131215_low.jpg

Wait a minute. I have two aunts that live in Brady. It's a neat town. Street Dances, Use to have a Brady Jubulee Carnival, Venison and Chili Cook Offs and several other fun things. BEEEEE Verrryyy Carefulllll with Brady TX, the Very Heart of Texas, lol

MelaniB":1jxtrti5 said:
I just did a post "what now"? Lets drivel drivel drivel. Have some fun

OH NO! You broke board protocol! All drivel must originate in Newby before it spreads to other threads. Mr Granger Sir is a gonna be mad!

But, we never follow protocol anyway.

Yeah Guru Granger doesn't care what we do unless it's get ugly then he comes out with his hair all white and after our hides. He's a good guy

LOL Now he will start a war in England. If we hear of any wars taking place we will know. When his son gets home he needs to go to Washington and get the O straightened out.

Back