Newby

HelleJ20131204_low.jpg

smokeyjoe53":7l5qq158 said:
I see RJ is celebrating a birthday.............I always thought he just kind of evolved...........

I wouldn't call it a celebration.

FYI - don't skip the part of the paint sprayer instructions that tells you to cover anything you don't want painted. Billions of little paint droplets all over the kitchen table...

rainjacktx":129e7rcu said:
smokeyjoe53":129e7rcu said:
I see RJ is celebrating a birthday.............I always thought he just kind of evolved...........

FYI - don't skip the part of the paint sprayer instructions that tells you to cover anything you don't want painted. Billions of little paint droplets all over the kitchen table...
Been there
Done that
I painted a gooseneck cattle trailer "all my cows don't have goosenecks just some" in my barn once with my compress air sprayer,
........and a 4 wheeler, a golf cart, lawnmower, and all my small hand tools and work benches

rainjacktx":24up0vgk said:
smokeyjoe53":24up0vgk said:

And the rainman's next DIY project is to sand and refinish the kitchen table.

oldfat&bald":27oocj2c said:
rainjacktx":27oocj2c said:
smokeyjoe53":27oocj2c said:

And the rainman's next DIY project is to sand and refinish the kitchen table.

Screw that. I'll sell it to my half-wit brother inlaw in Merkel and buy a new table.

I just luv Christmas music emanating from every conceivable source in the malls this time of year. ........
I'm about ready to slap Bing Crosby..........

IRS_Bible_2013.jpg

Let me, Dear God, shift the paradigm on this Thanksgiving and blissfully give thanks for the gift of government, and thank the government for the gift of taxes. Bless my taxes, O God! Give me peace of mind as I rejoice in filling out forms and returning money to its rightful owner, the government. Keep me joyous, I pray, as I write out those checks. Yea, Lord, we know that there is little reason to be joyous with the failure of the healthcare collectivization rollout, but the thought of a new tax year still brings to us a swelling tear of joy. And whisper to me, Lord, all the good reasons that I send my money to my government every year. Gently show me that the Internet, through which I send this prayer to others, was created by committees of civil servants. Help me to recall that my freedom to pray as I wish was purchased with tax dollars...

From the People's Cube.....

Well DSW just had her 2nd cataract surgery. We are stranded in the wilds of Temple since the doc insisted we come back tomorrow for follow up. I think she got most of her shopping done beforehand so we will just stay shut up in the hotel.
BTW, it was nice of the hotel to leave a gift bag for her........ Even nicer for me since she's diabetic and gives me the Oreos & candy.
I may go look for a new table saw. Kinda worried, we are awfully close to CowboyP country........ He might come mark my tires.........

A little girl asked her Mom, "Mommy, may I take the dog for a walk around the block?"

Mom replies, "No, because she is in heat."

"What's that mean?" asked the child.

"Go ask your father. I think he's in the garage," says Mom.

The little girl goes to the garage and says, "Daddy, may I take Bella for a walk around the block? I asked Mommy, but she said Bella is in heat, and to come ask you."

Dad said, "Bring Bella over here." Being old school he took a rag, soaked it with a little gasoline, and dabbed the dog's backside with it to disguise the scent, and said, "OK, you can go now, but keep Bella on the leash and only go one time round the block."

The little girl left and returned a few minutes later with no dog on the leash.

Surprised, Dad asked, "Where's Bella?"

The little girl said, "She ran out of gas about halfway down the block so another dog is pushing her home."

Good one OBK
Smokey, me and DSW are in San Antonio in a hotel. I have VA dr. Appointments tomorrow and had to beat the ice storm out of Brady...your troubles are not lost to me.........

Back