Newby

Just a recommendation , if you're ever driving through cross plains, they have the bestSubway I've ever been in. Fast, friendly and efficient. Great place.

I'm not concerned with the beast (aka "Newby"). As someone probably already mentioned, football has the attention of most, therefore totally useless drivel on this here thing isn't necessary. Almost useless drivel can be found throughout the board, with an occasional almost useful drivel post. I thought I saw something totally useful, but I was mistaken.

hornkeeper12":3g4iwx3v said:
I'm not concerned with the beast (aka "Newby"). As someone probably already mentioned, football has the attention of most, therefore totally useless drivel on this here thing isn't necessary. Almost useless drivel can be found throughout the board, with an occasional almost useful drivel post. I thought I saw something totally useful, but I was mistaken.
True. The beast will rise after the finals.

Just remember.......... Caulk is your best friend....
We've lived in the same house all our married lives. House was built around 1920. We've remodeled 5 times. Still married.

Looks like someone already tinkled all over it. I don't know if I'm putting up sheet rock or making plaster-of-paris swiss cheese with a screw gun. I'm not doing a very good job of either one right now.

smokeyjoe53":2xa5ax48 said:
Just remember.......... Caulk is your best friend....
We've lived in the same house all our married lives. House was built around 1920. We've remodeled 5 times. Still married.

Now that is something to brag about......

rainjacktx":1ni28xyb said:
I may not have enough to finish. Tearing everything out is pretty cheap. Redoing what I tore out has proven to be much more costly.

From your lips to God's ears.....re-doing the office and converting an unused bedroom into a den two years ago took about twice what we figured, and I did all the work......

Back