Newby

rainjacktx":o02oufbe said:
smokeyjoe53":o02oufbe said:
Had a friend who just put in a 3000 tree pecan orchard. Really nice. Deer fence all around. Kept having problems with something gettiing into the drip irrigation system & really tearing it up. Thought it was rabbits......after several nights of some real fun rabbit eradication, they set a close up game camera up on a drip. Mice. Thousands of em.
Run over a few of them on the way home as well......

That gave me the heebie jeebies. Kinda like that Discovery Channel video of a mice infestation in Australia. Only thing I hate worse than mice is roaches. I mean as a distant second and third place to snakes. I'll run over my crippled, arthritic mother if I see a snake.
I like snakes.

rainjacktx":1x7uauid said:
oldfat&bald":1x7uauid said:
Dang, all this peace and love crap has filtered over to Newby and has started to make Rainjack look human. What's going to happen next? Is Goob going to start posting in the Queen's English now? Will he have a PHD from Oxford?

I agree. way too much love up in here. I'm going to go club a few baby seals, and maybe make fun of some retarded kids on the way home.
Why? There are plenty of retarded kids hanging around this message board that you can make fun of.

hornkeeper12":1fmuqecv said:
rainjacktx":1fmuqecv said:
oldfat&bald":1fmuqecv said:
Dang, all this peace and love crap has filtered over to Newby and has started to make Rainjack look human. What's going to happen next? Is Goob going to start posting in the Queen's English now? Will he have a PHD from Oxford?

I agree. way too much love up in here. I'm going to go club a few baby seals, and maybe make fun of some retarded kids on the way home.
Why? There are plenty of retarded kids hanging around this message board that you can make fun of.
I resemble that remark................................................................

hornkeeper12":17x8vcrn said:

I don't think the ones around here have been informed that they are water heads. Kinda takes the fun out of it. I mean when they proclaim that honey boo boo's rise to fame should be respected, if not outright imitated, where does rational thought even have a place in that discussion.

No, I was hoping to find some booger eaters at the McDoonDoons, but they were all gone. One of them left their shoes in the little shoe cubby hole, though, So I threw them in the ball pit and ran out.

oldfat&bald":vqehonub said:
Hey Doggie! Have you seen the DirectTV ad with the guy being attacked by the squirrels?
Yes.
Trained squirrels.
I get it!
Now that'd be purty handy for me.
"Hey Mr. squirrel, jump into my mouth"
CRUNCH!!!!!!!!

Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I've been married all my life........... That's not a complaint........ I still haven't figured the DSW out......
She has worked for 2 weeks re-potting plants she just bought and today she asked me to get her winter plant room ready so she can move everything in in case we have a frost.
I think it would be more efficient to just buy new plants each year..............

I'm just happy as hades that our governing fathers have yet to deem Woodford Reserve a controlled substance.

Yes. I am taking a well-deserved break from moving. Sue me. If you don't like me now - just wait till I take my ambien in a couple of hours.

oldfat&bald":8mxuadbx said:
Hey Doggie! Have you seen the DirectTV ad with the guy being attacked by the squirrels?
DOH!
I got the different squirrel commercials mixed up.
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..........................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
See what they do to me?

smokeyjoe53":mkzvwhdx said:
Saw the "Elite" thread............ thought for a minute it was about the cliquers...................
Actually,
I thought the whole philosophy of the clique
was not to be elite,
and/or elite proof.
jus sayin'.

I would not classify this group as a clique, nor would I even come close to calling them elite, by any stretch. Although, I can see how some could make that mistake.

10746791454_474bd7e591_b.jpg

(rant warning)

Actually,
I hate being the voice of reason
but someone must.

Most people have Winning crammed so far up
that it becomes their only/best/typical
measure of success.
So,
if a guy lands a gig with a bunch of FB monsters
who totally dominate on the field
because of their sheer (ea?) FB genetics
but they're the main troublemakers/bullies in school
home or in town,
get the girls knocked up,
and flunk out/wash out their first semester of the Junior/D2-3 college
(that their coach fought so valiantly for),
what on earth,
could possibly be considered successful about that?
If winning is the main focus
isn't that all the boys will ever get?

John Wooden taught his boys how to put on their shoes and sox.
Then he taught them about life.
Then they won games.
Most people have it so bassakwards.

(rant over)

Back