MVP player of 2022 so far?

Weaver kid makes ridgon kid look slow, watched film, breaks ankles, and can throw too, westbrook guys wasn't impressed whole team is just solid though they all block really good

Weaver kid makes ridgon kid look slow, watched film, breaks ankles, and can throw too, westbrook guys wasn't impressed whole team is just solid though they all block really good
wasn’t impressed ? 1,000 yards rushing and 20 tds is pretty legit lol through 5 games lol, the weaver kid can fly though he’sa good player along with Rigdon

Weaver kid had 10 touchdown and got tackled 3 times on 1yard line against Throckmorton that's where I saw him, went to see ridgon kid against roby he didn't do much

Weaver kid had 10 touchdown and got tackled 3 times on 1yard line against Throckmorton that's where I saw him, went to see ridgon kid against roby he didn't do much
I get that he’s good. But I’m using the Ware kid off schedule strength. He’s done those number against Happy, Jonesboro, Rankin, spur and Garden City even though he only Carried the ball 10 against Garden City before getting injured.

Isn’t Rigdon still not at 100% from a car accident a few weeks ago. If so he’s probably still trying to heal up. Yes he did not look like himself. Go watch game film on Microplex News or Strawns Facebook from last year. You’ll see the real him.

Source: I watched all the games of his last year and watched the Loraine game live last Friday.

I get that he’s good. But I’m using the Ware kid off schedule strength. He’s done those number against Happy, Jonesboro, Rankin, spur and Garden City even though he only Carried the ball 10 against Garden City before getting injured.
After watching the Rankin game, personally I think 2 of the best RBs that I’ve seen play this year were on the same field that night. Ware for WB had 30 carries for 251yds 5 TDs and B. Jackson from Rankin had 30 for 242 and 4TDs I believe is a junior. Digital stats has their numbers very very similar which after watching the way they were workhorses in that one game doesn’t surprise me. I’m sure there’s some names in the East I’m not familiar with but out west at RB I would have to say those are 2 of the top tier for sure. The Whitharral kid vs Throckmorton put on a one man show that left me going WOW when I left there. We all know what Rigdon can do after the display he put on last year.

Back