Motley Co. vs. Richland Sprs. Championship Week!!!

Dear Bigtwit123,

Yew jest keep on gigglin' up yur sleeve and makin' them Richland fellers madder and madder. If I wuz yew I wud quit cuz yew iz puttin' yur fellers behind the eight ball. But. . .to each hiz own.

To all of yew pekkerwoods,

Thiz iz goin' to be a close game. I don't knowd whut iz wrong with all of yew. Motley iz a good, good, good bunch. They iz well-coached, they iz tuff, they jest keep on gettin' after yew. Richland iz the same way. It iz goin' to be tooth and nail. Course when Richland begins to point toward a game they done turn up the hittin' activity. I mean, the kind of hittin' that makes yew tinkle blood fer a week kind of hittin'. But I suspect Motley done duz the same thing. So hide the wimmen and children cuz it ought to be good.

This game will be over at the half if RS wants it to be! If RS comes on the field thinking they just have to show up to win their 5th championship it could last until maybe the 4th quarter after Burk has a come to Jesus meeting with them during half.

Motley beat a good SC team minus three starters. Three starters off a 11 man team is devastating it would be the death of most 6 man teams. I think when Motley won this gave them and a few RS haters some false hope.

And to address the RS haters.....these boys have worked really hard to get where they are at and deserve the title. They have the program, tradition and the talent to do this! I have watched these boys the past 5 football seasons and it looks like they are going to win state for the 3rd time in those 5 years. Cheating\recruiting\steroids??? No sir just a great program, great coaching and good kids!

Brownwood has a motto that applies also for RS. "Tradition doesn't graduate!"

Congrats to Motley county for making it to the finals!

the MOTLEY boys have worked hard to get where they are at as well. we aren't a fluke and even with the three sc players MC would have won. see ya saturday.

When you get this deep in the playoffs everybody is good or they won't be here. Hats off to two very good teams that made it to the big dance. Hope all stays health and has a clean game. But.......i still think them coyotes will be on the hunt for them fellers in those black spandex leotards girted all up in their junk, isn't that what a matador wears?

freelancer":955soww6 said:
When you get this deep in the playoffs everybody is good or they won't be here. Hats off to two very good teams that made it to the big dance. Hope all stays health and has a clean game. But.......i still think them coyotes will be on the hunt for them fellers in those black spandex leotards girted all up in their junk, isn't that what a matador wears?
And coyotes are mange ridden and eat their own feces!

Just looked at some history and see you folks in MC have won one state title. That was back in 2007 when RS won the D1 title. Did any of you stick around to watch that game? It was cold SOB that night but you might got to see a preview of tomorrow night! :)

Wish i could be there to watch but unfortunately I won't get leave until next weekend to be back in the lonestar state. Definately picking Richland but can't judge a score do to not being able to see a single high school football game this past season.

BlueRibbon
That was against Rule at Angelo Stadium, it was 'buot 21 degrees
Motley crew and r u redfaced
do you believe in the Coyotes now, they would 45 T-rock to just in case any you T-rock fans should wonder......COYOTES #1 in D2 and D1
RS 76 MC 28 3rd qrt 'nough said

I am pretty sure RS scrimaged T-rock this year and I know they don't really keep score but thinking someone told me (I didn't attend) Rs handled them pretty easily.

Motley I will give you kudo's for making 4 big plays, all touchdowns. But to be very frank, your defense was flatfooted all night! RS did not punt once and if I remember correctly only turned the ball over on downs once.

All in all I believe I would have to rank Jonesboro 2nd behind RS. I think Jonesboro would have beaten MC tonight by 2-3 touchdowns.

Congrats Richland Springs on your championship and we have enjoyed supporting you this year!

Interesting that the only team RS did not 45 this year was a private school. That school did not win state in their division this year, either. Not a bad statement for the private schools. Congrats to RS. They are an excellent team.

Back